SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
cube1067

Endo-Biopsy Tomorrow, 1/6/2009.

cube1067
15 years ago

I donÂt feel like I have cancer. I had my third ultrasound in December. Biopsy was scheduled for February 2nd. Doc called today and rescheduled biopsy for tomorrow. My uterine lining is thick and I had two weeks of bleeding in December.

I donÂt think I have cancer. Even though my menses started at age twelve, I am 50 and still have periods every 27 or so days; I never gave birth. The two week bleeding looked like old blood. I do have two fibroids, common for my ethnicity. I am about 15 pounds heavier than my doc wants me to be and thirty-five pounds heavier than I want to be.

I went on the Web to find other reasons for thick uterine linings, but they all seem to say it is a known pre-cancerous condition. I donÂt feel it is cancer. I think my hormones are going a little crazy. For the last four months I have been experiencing cystic acne. I had a few weeks of hot flashes. I had a few weeks of waking every day at 4:14 AM precisely. Peri-menopausal I am. Cancerous? I do not feel it.

WeÂll see.

IÂm not fearful of the procedure..I am willing myself to stay calm. I picked out a sweater with pretty flowers on the sleeves so I can look at something beautiful while the procedure is happening. I wonder if I can take in a MP3. I never had problems with my cycle..never new what a cramp was until I got an IUD in my twenties. I expelled the IUD and felt cramps for the first time. Even then it wasnÂt overly painful, just uncomfortable. So..no horror stories please. I found plenty of those on the Web.

The most upset I got is when I told my Mother, because she is going with me. I did not want to upset her, but I got upset talking with her because we are so close, the thought of either one of us being really ill always makes us cry. SheÂs had a few scary health moments and has survived them all. This is my first one.

Comments (3)

Sponsored