SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
mc_hudd

Here are some of my remodeling pics...

mc_hudd
15 years ago

Hi all! I'm sure some of you may remember my questions I've posted on here about the SW my DH & I purchased last year.

Well, we were only about a year off schedule, but finally in June we got moved... YAY! So far, I love my house! I'm finally starting to get things exactly how I want them & this SW fits us great.

Anyway, I did several things to the inside & wanted to show everyone what progress I made. Here goes:

Here's the kitchen before:

And the kitchen now:

I love my kitchen, I think it looks a lot warmer now. I would still like to change out that horrible chandelier, but haven't gotten around to it, maybe get a new range hood someday too, but there are more important things I want to get done now.

OK, here's the Living room before:

And, the LR after:

I also love my LR. I painted the walls in both the kitchen & LR the same color, but they look different in these pics... Guess it's just the way the light is hitting them.

Here is the Laundry room before:

And the Laundry room after:

This laundry room is much smaller than I had in our last house, but I've got it just like I want it now. I had to make my laundry sorting bags hang on the wall for more floor space, here's that pic:

Well, that's all I have for you tonight, I'll post more later. Any comments are welcome.

:)

Comments (15)

Sponsored
CHC & Family Developments
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars4 Reviews
Industry Leading General Contractors in Franklin County, Ohio