SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
bulldinkie

Theres A Woman Missing In Our Town..

bulldinkie
14 years ago

She was sitting in her car talking on cell phone,they found phone in a stream near her home,They said everything she usually has with her is in house,

About a month ago My vehicle was in for service hunbby had me drive his 250 pickup.I thought Ill stop at dollar store on way to dialysis.There was a cadillac in front of me.We both got to road we both wanted to turn in ,he went first,he acted like he didnt know where he was going I pulled in parked.He pulled up behind my truck he put his window down.He yelled hey I know you.I said no you dont I went in store.When I came out he was parked over at the bank.I didnt know him he was elderly in a cadillac.I thought pretty fancy for older man.I think I should have reported it.

Theres another woman shes been missing about 10 years now she worked at a grocery store near us.she worked another place got off work went home left to go to bank nobody saw her after.Her car was found in grocery store parkin lot they said it was covered in dust.not good...both women were about 50 .

Comments (19)