SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
aprildawn_2008

bad divorce must sell or refinance- i dont own land- please help

aprildawn_2008
16 years ago

hi everyone,

ok i got divorced like a year ago- my home is about 6 years old (turning 7 this april or many- dont rememebr) Any way my ex is taking me back to court to get his name off the loan. I am totally upside down in this house and my credit is not good- not even close. when we bought this ting we were having our first baby and we were in a hurry to get out of our smll appartment.. so like a dumb A** i put the thing on my parents property. dont ask m what i was thinking. to this day i dont know, but i need some advice.. My paretns are tellign to let them forclose on it.. i cant do that- i mean i can but i dont want to. Is there a way out? and please i have seen some of those spammers out there replying to othet peoplres posts and then noone else helps out- dont screw this up for me ok? this is serious- i have two kids and i can barely afford the house payments- we want to move back in with my paretns to get my finances under control and get back on our feet again. Each year im getting further and further behind- right now im not too bad im only two months behind- and im trying to catch up.. but i can feel it- the end is near for me- i either need to get this thing sold -moved- refinanced.. or im going to have to let it go....against the little voice in my heart saying dont give up.. please help guys.. any suggestions will be much appriciated. ANY (as long as it isnt spam) :)- thanks - april

Comments (5)

Sponsored
Davidson Builders
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars1 Review
Franklin County's Full-Scale General Contractor