SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
jessyf_gw

Terrible Two-some Get-Together: EJ & Terri

jessyf
14 years ago

I just got back from the Pacific Northwest....and didn't get to spend near enough time with our own, growing in visiting popularity, and my swap partner, terri_pacnw! (You know you're card carrying certifiable when you plan your vacations around what CF members you can visit and not drive your family crazy).

This past Friday, I followed on Ellen's heels and got to hang with Terri. Between our ferry being late and our GPS taking us the wrong way, we lost about an hour of play time. I was REALLY hoping to help her do some canning but all I got to do was wash and cut up some beets! We recognized each other immediately and like all forum get togethers, it was as if we were old friends who hadn't missed a beat (or beet....).

We talked food, family, forum and the time FLEW! I miss you already, gee I guess I'll have to come back up to spend some more time and get some real work done. Your island is BEAUTIFUL and I'm jealous of all the summer bounty! I got to meet her DH and two of her kids, and her Australian Shepherd.

Thanks Terri for making time for me!

Dlynn, I believe you are next. Terri, get ready, looks like you are in demand!

Comments (19)

Sponsored
Davidson Builders
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars1 Review
Franklin County's Full-Scale General Contractor