SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
molly_phillips5546059

What do you think of this color scheme?

Molly Phillips
11 years ago

I found a great deal on a quartz countertop the other day at HD - it would be $1300 cheaper than the lowest Cambria quote I got. I would love to hear what you think about the counters though - I'm definitely shooting for a calm counter look with minimal movement for texture and covering messes. I *think* this one (called "natural limestone" and has a look similar to some limestone looks I've seen on houzz) is calming but it is SO HARD to look at a 2x2 sample and get a good idea of what it's going to look like spread out on 61 square feet. A few Cambria samples I thought would be okay were way too much for me once I saw real kitchens with them so I was headed toward torquay before I found this. The thing is, the color is so new, there are no real kitchens to see what it looks like.

DH and I are going to look at quartzite on Saturday - my first choice but probably not going to fit in the budget - so this is what I'm considering. What do you think? (The white is for the shaker cabinets)

And if you made it this far, what type of hardware would you put on the cabinets? Shiny or satin?

Thanks!

(couldn't figure out how to post the scheme all together so I did it the only way Polyvore seemed to let me. Thanks for clicking it)

Here is a link that might be useful: Kitchen Sample Board

Comments (6)