SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
2ajsmama

Wicker porch furniture

14 years ago

OK, page 9 and I still can't find my thread about wicker and wood mixed on my porch. Sorry to start new thread, but after losing out (and hr after it was posted!) on the CL set, I have to show you what I got at GW today! It was $25 and no cushion, needs some strands rewrapped (hot glue?) on the legs and a new coat of paint, but it's sturdy. Not too uncomfortable, so don't really need a cushion, or a thick one at any rate. I took some pics (flurrying!) b4 putting it in the basement. Which end of the porch should I put it (I also have that oak double rocker in the basement)? Should I continue to scour CL and GW for a couple of chairs? Maybe a coffee table?

It's about 4 ft long and the porch is 7 ft deep so plenty of room to get around it. I think I prefer it angled into one of the corners (have to repaint the sides/back since they are blue/green - someone repainted the front a grayish white and left the sides, or else it faded a lot). But which corner?

I have some wooden end tables I was thinking of painting white and putting on the porch, if you don't think I need wicker tables.

I also found these on CL - if they're still available. What do you think?

Here is a link that might be useful: wicker chairs on CL

Comments (9)