SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
stephmc72_gw

New Camryn picture

stephmc72
15 years ago

She has grown sooooooo much. I can't believe she's 4 weeks old already. Its really scary how fast the time has gone. She's still a little peanut but has definitely filled out. She's got the same round little face that Grant had.

She is awake alot! I've never seen a newborn awake as much as she is, and she's been this way since we brought her home. Guess she doesn't want to miss out on anything.

{{gwi:1590575}}

Comments (37)

• heatherinohio
    15 years ago

She is wonderful! I wish that I could snuggle with her and smell her soft baby hair. I sure miss that baby smell.

How is Grant doing? And Dakota? Are they getting used to Miss Camryn? And what about you? Are you recovering well? I can't believe that it has been a month already!

Thank you for sharing her picture. I have serious pink envy. :)

• intherain
    15 years ago

She looks so much like her daddy! Wow! I had a girl after 2 boys and I was amazed at how alert she was, always looking around. I'm sure you are enjoying every moment. Hope you are feeling good!

Sheryl

• redcurls
    15 years ago

She's a beauty.....but I knew she would be....just look at her big brother!

• lattefairy
    15 years ago

Awww she's so cute! :)

• sheilajoyce_gw
    15 years ago

So pretty in pink!

• Lindsey_CA
    15 years ago

How adorable! She's got a bit of a resemblance to Grant (you can tell they're siblings), but she definitely looks a lot like Brent.

• cherylinaus
    15 years ago

Aww, she's adorable. My youngest DD stayed awake a LOT and she is/was very bright. she's probably soaking everything up around her!

• gemini40
    15 years ago

She is just sooo cute...looks like she is ready to burst out in a smile.

june

• FlamingO in AR
    15 years ago

I just want to snurfle her little neck, Steph. That's it, may I? She is so precious, how do you keep your hands off of her?

• kayjones
    15 years ago

Stephanie, she is just beautiful and she looks a lot like Grant. We now need a 'Grant Fix'!

• clubm
    15 years ago

Precious!!

• missmaggierock
    15 years ago

She is a little sweetie! She is bright eyed for sure, I
    think they all are staying awake longer now.

• donna_oh
    15 years ago

She sure is a cutie!

Donna (^_^)

• country_bumpkin_al
    15 years ago

Oh my goodness she HAS grown..a LOT! She's absolutely beautiful!! How is Grant doing with her?

• vannie
    15 years ago

A sweet little miracle. She is just precious.

• grammahony
    15 years ago

How cute. I can see a lot of Grant in her.
    Leslie

• ruthieg__tx
    15 years ago

Boy she does look like her Daddy doesn't she...Adorable...

• nodakgal
    15 years ago

Awwwwww that put a big smile on my face this cloudy,snowy morning!
    I agree, I couldn't leave her alone if she was here! I'd have to be picking up and talking and smiling and chatting baby chat with her! She'd think I was off my rocker! LOL
    I hope everything is good at your house Stephanie!

• Happy_Go_Lucky_Gayle
    15 years ago

How sweet. She really is pretty.

• naughtykitty
    15 years ago

Se's absolutely beautiful!

• mornie_nm
    15 years ago

Little Miss Camryn looks like she is ready to say something to Mommy! She certainly makes good eye contact with you doesn't she? No trouble focusing for this little one even this early. She was sure worth waiting for wasn't she? Molly

• jannie
    15 years ago

Gorgeous, she does look so alert. How's she eating and sleeping? I remember my two daughters slept for two weeks straight after they were born, then they settled for two daily naps. They finally started sleeping thru the night around eight months. Of course, I was just about insane by that time, from my own lack of sleep.

• gadgets
    15 years ago

Gosh, I wouldn't know it was the same baby, the way she has grown!! She just gets sweeter every day, doesn't she?

Shirley

• paula_pa
    15 years ago

Ah, she does look just like Brent and Grant. Funny how we do all the work and they come out looking like their daddies.

She looks very content.

I really miss that baby stage where they stay where you put them.

• angela_nor_calif
    15 years ago

She's so cute. I can see a lot of Grant in her.

• gwanny2three
    15 years ago

Wow..she looks like daddy for sure! What a sweetie she is! I hope your doing ok?

• kacram
    15 years ago

What a cutie! I think she looks a lot like Grant. Does she sleep well through the night?

DS took cat naps during the day. Usually nothing longer than 10 or 15 minutes

• stephmc72
    Original Author
    15 years ago

Sleeping through the night?? HA! Sorry, but that's hilarious because she's nowhere close to sleeping through the night. She's up every 2-3 hours. Grant just started sleeping through the night a few months ago, and still about 1-2 nights a week is up around 1am. My kids just dont sleep through the night. It's tough. But as far as eating is concerned, she has no problems there. She's a little porker, just like her brother was at her age. She has no problem eating and gaining weight. She's over 8lbs now.

We've all been sick, except Camryn. I came down with a cold over a week ago and then Grant got it. Then Brent. Brent now has a sinus infection. Grant and I both have this lingering cold and my c-section incision is infected.

Grant has been really acting out the last few days and it's been challenging. One minute he's super sweet with Camryn, the next minute he hates her. Typical I guess. But he really is challenging me. My mom has been a savior. Literally. I couldn't do this without her.

But otherwise, we're good. It's just an adjustment.

• heatherinohio
    15 years ago

LOL, reading what you said about Grant and how one minute he likes her and one minute he doesn't reminded me about how my Zachery was with Nate. He was a very loving brother and he was very helpful, he was almost 4 when Nate arrived. Everything was splendid...........until some one came to visit. It was then that Zachery would pull them off to the side and say "If you want, you can take my brother home with you." I don't remember how long this lasted but I do remember that he was still trying to get rid of Nate during his 1st birthday party. LOL!

Since then, they have been practically glued together though. I was worried about the age difference with them, but they have 'almost' always been the best of friends. :)

I think you are right, its typical.

I hope your all feeling better real soon.

*keeping my fingers crossed that the sandman will find his way to your house soon, and give you 8 hours of uninterrupted sleep! ((((Hugs))))

• lydia1959
    15 years ago

She's a beauty!

Hope you all feel better soon. I'm sure Grant is just adjusting to having to share his Mom and Dad with someone else.

• carol_in_california
    15 years ago

She just melts my heart....a beautiful, sweet little girl.
    Jake was the same way with Mio for a while but now that she is a little older and smiles at him, he is doing a lot better, according to our son.
    I am glad Jenni is close and can help you. I know she is more than happy to spend time with her grandbabies.
    I am sorry your incision is infected.......saying some healing prayers for you.

• marilyn_c
    15 years ago

Such a beautiful baby, and I agree, she does look like Brent.

• vicki_lv
    15 years ago

Take care of that infection...speaking from experience.

• intherain
    15 years ago

Steph, I'm sorry you've all been sick. I know it's hard that Grant is acting out, but it really is "normal". Just try to give him some one-on-one time here and there when you can. I'm sure you already are. Our oldest would not even acknowledge his baby brother for many months. He acted as though Sean didn't exist. Then, later, when I looked at videos, I realized how hard it was for first-born Kevin. They are now teens and fine. In fact, they are closer now than ever! (And they even include their little sister now and again. How nice of them!) I'm glad you have your mom.

Sheryl

• LorifromUtah
    15 years ago

She is beautiful!
    And smart.
    I can see that in her eyes...

Lori

• wifetojoeiii
    15 years ago

So very precious & cute - I love newborns.

• Annie
    15 years ago

Oh Steph look at all that hair!! She is precious. I think she has Brent's eyes. Congratulations again!

Sponsored
Kuhns Contracting, Inc.
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars26 Reviews
Central Ohio's Trusted Home Remodeler Specializing in Kitchens & Baths