SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
bulldinkie

Had Car Accident Tonite

bulldinkie
13 years ago

I was on my way home from dialysis.There was a car behind me riding sooo close all I could see was top of her car.I thought man on the way up a guy in a mustang was tailgating me.Well anyway 4 cars stopped first turned car next one left next one turned.So it was stop go stop.all of a sudden bang.I pulled over now its rush hour 5:00 getting dark she gets out lets her car door hang open.i said you better shut your door your gonna lose your door next .So she gets this little girl out of the car looked theyre piddling around on the road I said you keep this up were gonna get killed here yet.Then she pulls out this huge black dog,theres my answer.Im guessing she was messing with the dog, the kid.She was about maybe 20,She cried she was driving a bmw she was really upset,well I was driving my escalade so hers went kinda underneath mine,mine sits up high,She got all the damage.It was squealing,a policeman came by he stopped.Took a report.He cited her for tailgating.He asked her if she was tailgating.She hesitated and said I guess,?I said you gues for the last 15 miles you were tailgating.

Last 2 weeks my back was out,it finally stopped hurting Friday,now tonite my back is aching.From my my neck to lower back,ribs.chest.Im hoping its just tensed because of everything.Im not going to hospital unless something happens overnite.The cop come to my car looks at me like he saw a ghost.He says are you alright I said I just got out of dialysis,Im freezing,I just wanted to go.Thank god we didnt get hit again.I stood over on the bank.He said sit in your car.Im not sitting in car where we were parked.

She come over to me and said Im not gonna be able to drive this home.Like I was to take her home ,I said tell him.

So see I have onstar ..no later dont get me going on that, one time I needed help ...ohhhh myyyy Im canceling that..

Comments (14)