SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
lindsey_ca

Colors of new cars

Lindsey_CA
11 years ago

If you bought your car brand new, I have some questions about the exterior color. If you don't mind answering my little informal poll, I'd like to know the following:

1. What color is your car?
2. Is this your preferred color, or did you "settle" for it? That is, if you'd been able to get it in a different color, what color would have been your first choice?
3. If the color of your car was not your first choice, was your first choice even available for the car? That is, let's say your first choice would have been a deep green. Was deep green even offered that model year?

I'm just amazed at all the shades of grey and silver that are available, not to mention black, and white, and how few other real colors are offered.

I recently read an article online about how the most popular car color is white, because of the popularity of Apple iPads, iPhones, and iPods. That amazed me to no end.

Comments (65)

• Lily316
    11 years ago

Maxima ...black

Prius dark grey.

• Lindsey_CA
    Original Author
    11 years ago

LOL at GeorgysMom with her comment about parking lots! But it's so true!

A few days ago I read something online about the blue dye in denim rubbing off on seats (primarily the driver's seat according to the article). Apparently it's been a real problem with leather seats; and the article said that many folks opt for black or dark grey leather even when they would prefer a lighter color, because they don't want the discoloration caused by denim. One of the car manufacturers developed a process that's done during the tanning of the leather that prevents the dye transfer. They thought it was such an important advancement that they shared it with other manufacturers.

• Related Discussions

Tips on negotiating price on new car

Q

Comments (20)
    The best tool for buying a new car is the computer.Because you can research to see what people are really paying.But you can check dealer stock.You can locate the vehical you want and know the window sticker price and options before you arive.Forget the cars direct online deals.Deal with the dealer and go to several and the one you want to buy from should be your last stop. Never mention financing or trade ins until you get there best price.Forget the salesman you will more then likley have to intertain him.But remember he is nothing more then the monkey.He has nothing to do with the price you can buy the car for anyway.All he is there is a host or waiter runner middleman.He has to get everything approved by the salesmanager or owner anyway.So why even mess with him.Let him know you want to deal with the guy who is giving him all his answers. Ask for the invoice.It will be higher then the online invoice from places like Edmunds. Alway take a calculator and either a hanky or a small towel. Get there best price at a few dealers where your least willing to buy.No need waisting to much of there time or you own.Your just feeling the water to get an idea what there price will be.They will realise your not likley going to buy anyway.Because your 50 miles away from your home town. After you have gotten a few quotes.Its time to get serious and pay a visit to the dealers you want to buy from.Let them know you have been looking around and have recieved a few qoutes.Tell them you decided to give them a chance and say you operate just like the state.Lowest bidder wins.When they ask what kind of prices you were quoted.Say pretty good offers and leave it at that.Say you would rather buy local if they could beat there offers. There prices will be within a few hundred dollars.But dont let them know that.They might even be several hundred dollars less.But even so say you have to do better then that. You already know what it can be bought for because of Edmunds invoice.But you want a better deal and already have that figure memorised.Example $22.500 is the what others are paying.He is giving you a price of $24.250 and he is within a few hundred dollars of the other dealers.But you say Your wayyyyyyyyy off!He saids where do we need to be?You say under $22000 knowing your more then likley going to have to pay $22500.Thats where the calculator comes in.Before giving him the answer punch a few numbers.You might not even have it turned on.But let him know your keeping track. He will give you the line.Oh but our advertisising costs are higher thats why our invoice is higher.Thats when you hand him the hanky or small towel.Seriously I have done this.Had the salesmans rolling on the floor in tears.When I handed the 70 year old owner a towel to cry on. Never let them think your ancious and never mention financing until its a done deal.Let them know you will go elsewhere.Whenb they give you there so called best price.Example $23000 but you know it can be bought for $22500.Say $22000 take it or leave it.Stand up and say when you come to your sinces call me.Shake his hand and head for the door.He will either stop you or call the next day.Saying $22500 and thats where you want to be.Try for $22000 and if not.You just bought it for your price you set out to get it for.Congradulation you just beat him at his own game.Works for me.
    ...See More

We bought a New Car

Q

Comments (15)
    Enjoy! I just bought a new car too. I went to Carsense and the experience was wonderful. There is no negotiating, the price is the price. But we researched and looked around for a long time before we went there and the price was the best we could find. The car is a 2008 with only 7,000 miles on it and I got it for like half price and they gave me $2,000 for my 10 year old convertible (sebring). Of course I bought sebring convertible. It is absolutely beautiful - stone white with a black cloth roof. And the best of all they gave me a 3.9% intereste rate, so my payments are really low. I also purchased a bumper to bumper 6 year warranty. I love the car so far.
    ...See More

Love the new 09 car color!

Q

Comments (1)
    I have noticed that there are a lot of beautiful shades of GREEN in my area. Green has always had horrible resale value, but I guess because it's the latest "buzz" word even the car manufacturers have joined the bandwagon. The ones I've seen are really pretty..... ~Susan
    ...See More

My new car

Q

Comments (19)
    Another CRV-er here. The comfort of the seats is what sold me, as I have a chronic back problem. The Toyota Rav 4 had the most uncomfortable seats I tried. Enjoy your new car!
    ...See More
  • cynic
    11 years ago

Color of car means very little to me. My current vehicle (bought used) is a metallic green and I do like it. It really looks different colors under different lighting. If I'm picking someone up at night they seldom will see me if I tell them it's green. I'll even say it was a point in its favor when I looked at it although coming in over $2000 under loan value made more of the decision, plus the condition, features, etc.

I kind of like green, gray, tan, brown and red. My old 62 Chev was sort of a taupe color, don't know what they call it but I really liked that color. I've only bought 2 new vehicles in my life and both were blue but I had very little choice on it. Not much variety to get the vehicle I wanted at the price I'd pay. Black is OK, but shows nicks, dirt and damage much too easily. White seldom looks good after a year or two and I tend to keep my vehicles a long time.

After all the blue cars I've had over the years, I really haven't wanted to buy another... unless I get the right price.

• gazania_gw
    11 years ago

Our Toyota van is 'Cypress Pearl'. Now doesn't that suggest green to you? Well, it is very hard to pick out any green because of all the(dark) grey. The light has to be just right to see the green. We 'settled' for that color. Would have preferred an avacado green (the flesh, not the skin) or a rusty red....anything brighter. Or at least a lighter grey two tone would be nice. What we would have liked was not available, but this is the only make that fits our needs.

I agree that for the most part, especially in vans, color is very limited and just plain boring.

• hounds_x_two
    11 years ago

Deep Sea Blue Metallic (Dark Blue)

I wanted a silver car (again!) but did not want to wait. My 11 year-old car had gone to Honda Heaven, and I was driving a rental. Although the color of the new car was not my first choice, I do like it very much.

• azzalea
    11 years ago

Bought my current car new. It's an FJ Cruiser (Toyota)

1. It's Voodoo Blue. If that means nothing to you, I call it 'Cookie Monster Blue'. Like most FJ's it has a white roof.

2. It was not only my first choice of color, it would have been a deal breaker if the dealership hadn't had a VB one for me. When they came out, FJ's only came in 5 colors--the really cool blue, a hideous 'school bus' yellow, black (with the white roof, they looked like police cars), light gray (looked horrid with the white roof), and black cherry--not bad, but I was trading in a black cherry mini-van I'd had for 18 years, and was ready for a change.

3. Not only was the blue my preffered color for this model, but I had been wanted a blue car for quite a while. Also, with an FJ, the color choice is doubly important, because the dash and doors INSIDE match the exterior color. I also love that the roof is white, helps keep the car cooler in summer. Some of the newer ones are all of one color, but the first few years, they all came with white roofs.

I absolutely love my car. All my others have been 'ordinary' colors--white, black, dark green, brown, black cherry. I was buying a fun car (FJ) and really wanted it in the 'funnest' color it came in. Nice thing about ANY FJ is that they are SO easy to find in a parking lot--they're so big, and so unusual there's rarely more than one, never more than one of any given color. They have expanded the color choice. Now they come in more toned-down colors, so I'm really glad I got mine back when they were made in really out-there colors. Best car I've ever had, and definitely the most fun for so many reasons.

• fran1523
    11 years ago

My car is a sapphire blue and I picked it out partly for the color. I used to have a BMW in dark racing green and a station wagon in a cranberry red. Obviously I like jewel tones. I would hate to drive a silver or gold car.

• jkayd_il5
    11 years ago

We got a new gold car last year. I like the color because we have had so many black cars and trucks. I like black but was ready for a change. An added bonus it doesn't show the dirt like a black car. We traded in my little blue Rav 4 Toyota, I loved that car and still miss it but it was too small for my husband. I still can hardly look at a Rav 4 on the highway. I loved that car!

• marilyn_c
    11 years ago

My truck is a dark gray. I like it....doesn't show dirt as much as the last one, that was black.

• peoniesandposies
    11 years ago

Just bought a new car this summer,
    1. it's forest green
    2. not my first choice, I'd much rather have a gold
    3. alas, those colors are not available in the car I wanted. However the dark green was my preferred choice of the available paint colors.

I used to have a gold minivan with a beige interior and a silver minivan with a gray interior that I LOVED. They never looked really dirty.

• sweet_betsy No AL Z7
    11 years ago

I have a black SUV now--settled for it to help out a grandson; however, black would never be my first choice.
    I really would never want another gray either because they
    seem to disappear into the color of the fog, the roadway or dusk.

My first choice would be red like my previous car.

• maxmom96
    11 years ago

My son has a car he calls "The Garbage Truck" because it is a dark gray Prius and beeps when he backs up. (No, it's clean on the inside and doesn't smell)

• dees_1
    11 years ago

Of the new cars I've purchased, they have been black, white light silver, dark grey, red.

I'm looking at buying a new car and I kind of want a different color. There are some neat paint treatments that have a metallic overlay with different colors.

• kayjones
    11 years ago

Tahoe - wanted cherry red - settled for silver

Ford Ranger pickup - red - color of choice

• liz
    11 years ago

Navy Blue...it was my choice..always have had jewel toned colors...before this it was Hunter Green, Red, Burgandy,

• sushipup1
    11 years ago

If the dealer doesn't have the color your want in a new car, ask if they can get one in trade from another dealer. That happened to a friend, and the dealer found the exact car she wanted at a dealership about 75 miles away. The two dealerships made a corporate trade, and my friend got her car.

• alisande
    11 years ago

This is a fun thread. My dream car is a 1996 Chevy Impala S/S in Black Cherry. I'll probably never get it, but I can dream. :-)

If you want to attract cops, try Speed Yellow. My daughter's Audi and my son-in-law's Porsche are that color. I'm hoping it encourages them to keep their speed down. LOL

• Fun2BHere
    11 years ago

I like white or silver. I have one of each. Those colors are always my first choice because they don't show dirt as badly and don't get as hot as dark colors.

• moonie_57 (8 NC)
    11 years ago

My honda is silver. DH's truck is grey. I remember reading once that silver cars were the best visible on the road.

DH loves the new reds. I'm odd in thinking that the color has to match the style of car as well.

When I was cleaning cottages at the beach, some 20 years ago, I bought a jade green mini van. DH hated the van and hated the color even more. :)

Some colors can easily date a vehicle.

• chisue
    11 years ago

All our cars were new except the Healey and three of our Jaguars. My first car was a gift from my father, a Ford convertible; 'sand' (AKA beige). As soon as I had a paycheck I traded it for my precious 'Healey Blue' Austin Healey 3000.

My DH courted me in a white w/red interior Pontiac. Later we had another Pontiac that he said was silver and I said was pale green (Green interior). I had an orange Datsun hatchback early in my 'Mommy' days. That, and a VW Rabbit (silver) were also 'around town' and 'to the train' cars. Also a white Nissan 300ZX w/red interior.

Our first Jaguar was BRG w/tan leather. Next one was red. Next one was a red XJR that we bought from a Troy, MI dealership; local dealer refused to match the price or go get the car. A friend went up to drive it home to us in Chicagoland. I bought a white 12-cyl. XJS w/5K miles on it from an individual. Now we have a X-Type VDP, platinum w/cream leather. (My ability to get into and out of a sporty car is now limited!)

We don't put a lot of miles on our cars; keep them about 10 years; usually buy a last year's 'dealer-driven' car with a couple thousand miles on it, all the bells and whistles, and an extended warranty.

I've never 'settled' for a color after the Ford. (Father insisted I could not have the little Isetta I wanted; too dangerous.)

I can always find my car in a lot by looking for the 'leaper' on the hood. I also seem to have unusually good navigational skills for a female. I seldom 'misplace' my car.

While our damaged-in-accident X-Type was being repaired we were given a Hyundai something. It was nearly black, but really purple. The driver's seat adjusted, but sitting in the passenger seat was like sitting ON the road, it was so low. National gave us another Hyundai when we arrived Maui -- white, same 'needs a cushion' passenger seat. THOUSANDS of these on the roads here. (If I wanted to sit that low, I'd still have my Healey!)

(If you don't know what an Austin Healey looks like, watch for the end of the new TV commercial with Jimmy Kimmel. He's in a tux and says he can't get into the black Healey because it's 'too low'. Sigh. I know. I know.)

• bigfoot_liz
    11 years ago

being the child of 2 CPA's and financial planners I could not buy a car brand new LOL BUT I do get end of the year models. I am actually a little affected by car colors lately because I am looking for a new SUV and for the life of me I can't find what I want in a color I find I really like. Car manufacturers are pretty stupid if they think I am buying a high end SUV in a boring run of the mill color you would find in a low end price range LOL. I have actually changed what brands I am looking at (spending more to get color) just because I refuse to get black (or shade of it), charcoal (got that already) tan (or gold) or white. I want a green shade (emerald Graphite), brown (teak brown) or burgundy w a metallic (midnight garnet) finish maybe. I have also noticed that either Hybrids or the super high end models come in the colors I want but I don't want that particular engine. Kinda frustrating...

I currently have a charcoal colored Ford Escape, DH has a white Ford F-150 and work car is White Taurus. I will never again own charcoal, everyone has it IMO. ~ liz

• maire_cate
    11 years ago

I wish I could post a photo of my car. I
    It's BROWN!
    Doesn't that sound horrid?

But in fact I find it absolutely stunning. I can't tell you how many people have stopped me in parking lots and asked what color it is.

If I think of a brown car I think of UPS brown. But mine is called Macademia and it's more of a chestnut. Think brown with gold undertones.

This one isn't mine but it's nearly identical.

Here is a link that might be useful: Porsche Cayenne

• dedtired
    11 years ago

My Honda Accord is silver. I bought it used and if I could have found a car with all the same features and mileage in gray I would have bought gray. It is impossible to find this one in the parking lot. There must be a million silver Hondas around here. It is the most boring car I have ever owned.

I traded in my dark green 1996 Honda and I wish I had kept it. I adored that car. It's mileage was very high and I worried about breakdowns. If I could get a dark green car again, I would. I love dark green. Honda has a green car but it is a light sea mist green and I did not like that at all.

Years ago I had a Subaru wagon that was cute as a button. The color was called brown but it looked kind of purple brown, like cordovan shoes.

I don't know why I bought this silver Accord. It is just so not me although I like the heated leather seats and other bells and whistles.

• nicole__
    11 years ago

The last new "car" I purchased was a BMW, in red, black interiors, with a full sports package; Recaro seats. The red oxidized. I spent every weekend washing and waxing it. Never again!

The next vehicle was a used black truck with a lower silver stripe and black interiors. Then another new, built to order truck, black with grey plush interiors. Love that one! Then a silver SUV, with grey leather interiors. Yes, they were all of our choosing.

• caflowerluver
    11 years ago

Jeep Liberty Salsa Red Pearlcoat. I like it because I can find it in the parking lot and I like red cars. I hate all the blah silvers and greys. DH always gets one that color. Previous car was a Toyota 4Runner Forrest Green.

• Lily316
    11 years ago

Way back in the day we had a lime green Mercedes. That same year they had a tangerine and another citrus color. Never saw them after that year.

• marylmi
    11 years ago

My new Equinox is a deep burgundy. I bought it off the lot and the color took my eye. Love it.

• just_imagine
    11 years ago

Have had several suv's over the years in shades of white, cream and ivory. Liked them all. The one we just traded in was maroon (think 'bing cherry') and I vowed "no more dark colors". I felt invisible on the highway, especially at night. My new car is ruby red and I love it! Actually of more importance to me is the interior color - it needs to be light rather than dark. I spend a lot of time in my car and I want to be surrounded by 'light' upholstery etc., not a color that seems dark and cave-like - too depressing and too hot in the summer!

• FlamingO in AR
    11 years ago

Bought it new, Nautical Blue Metallic, Toyota 4Runner. '06. Almost walked away because I didn't like any of the colors they had like white, black, silver, Razorback red- blech, pale blue, etc. While driving around the lot, the salesman pointed out a sports version of the 4Runner in this color and I said "that's the one I want, with the package I want" and they ordered it from a different dealer for me. It is the most striking dark blue, very rich and I still to this day get compliments on it, even when it's dirty.

I've had a white 4Runner and an anthracite colored one (dark brown) and a gold Highlander which I liked very much, but this blue is my favorite. Every once in a while, I'll see someone else driving one just like mine and I'll think "now there goes a sharp looking vehicle!" and I laugh just a little. All dark blues are not created equal.

• workoutlady
    11 years ago

The last car I bought was white and this was not my preferred choice. The price was great and so I settled. I usually do when it comes to cars. I just want my car to last a long time.

• chloecat
    11 years ago

I just bought a brand-new car in November.

1. What color is your car? RED

2. Is this your preferred color, or did you "settle" for it? That is, if you'd been able to get it in a different color, what color would have been your first choice? I specified these colors, in this order - I had to wait a while for my car as it is new and in high-demand - red, blue, black.

3. If the color of your car was not your first choice, was your first choice even available for the car? That is, let's say your first choice would have been a deep green. Was deep green even offered that model year? N/A

• linda_in_iowa
    11 years ago

When I bought my car 3 years ago, it was the end of the model year and they only had one like I wanted. It is black, not my first choice but I got a great deal. I would have preferred red, blue or silver. It gets very hot inside the car in the summer and it really shows dirt.

• vannie
    11 years ago

My granddaughter just got a new BMW and white was her first choice. It would be my last. We have a new VW that is grey. My fav is red, but VW doesn't make the CC in the shade of red I like--I don't want fire engine red, I want that shade that's a tad darker. Anyway, DH got a good deal on the VW, but grey is fine; we have a black Tahoe, but white would be my very last choice.

• kittiemom
    11 years ago

DH surprised me with a Hyundai Veloster for my birthday. It's bright red and was definitely my preferred color. This is my first new car. I've always wanted a red sporty car. I've only had two other cars; I drive them a long time. With both of the others, I let either my dad or DH talk me into settling for dark sedans. Not this time!

Chisue, Austin Healey - very nice! My dad had a red one before he and my mom got married. I (and he) have always wished that he'd kept that one.

• Lindsey_CA
    Original Author
    11 years ago

Wow. Folks are really strongly divided when it comes to white cars, eh? You either love them or you hate them. :-)

My last brand new car was a 1993 Toyota Camry (V6 LE). I wanted, and got, the dark green with tan interior. I still love the color, but no one seems to offer it any more...

I know that whatever color the car is doesn't affect the way it drives. But, I don't want a car that looks like 395 million other cars on the road at the same time. I want to be able to easily spot it in a parking lot. So, recently when I started shopping for a new car, I did place a level of importance on the colors that are offered. And to me it's just not right that some manufacturers (cough,BMW,cough) charge extra if you want a color other than black or white. I also understand that manufacturers know that a lot of folks will purchase white, black, silver, or grey cars because they "settle" for them -- the buyers don't consider the color to be offensive, so they'll accept it.

I'm more of a rebel. I want a color.

• User
    11 years ago

We always buy white cars...A friend of mine got me started on buying only white cars years back. She said that white cars resale for more money than other color cars, and she ask me what color is it going to fade off to? Ummmm, white.LOL We have a white 150 Ford pick up, a white Ford Ranger, and a white Toyota Rav4. Love my Toyota the best. We got the strip down model, and it came with more "extras" than our Fully Loaded Fords and a greatly reduced price.

• yayagal
    11 years ago

1. What color is your car? silver
    2. Is this your preferred color, or did you "settle" for it? That is, if you'd been able to get it in a different color, what color would have been your first choice? gold
    3. If the color of your car was not your first choice, was your first choice even available for the car? That is, let's say your first choice would have been a deep green. Was deep green even offered that model year? I'd prefer a chocolate brown.

• paula_pa
    11 years ago

My car is white. I was shopping end of year models (really end of year - it was August or September). You really can't have a color preference when you're shopping end-of-year models. I wanted the best car at the best price, color didn't figure at all.

I'm not one to wash my car very often so white has really challenged me but when it's clean, I love the way the white looks. It seems to hide little dings and scratches better too. I can't even picture my car in any other color.

• chisue
    11 years ago

kittiemom -- My DH talked me into selling my Healey when we were married a short time and living in an apartment w/no garage. It was completely plowed in after the 1967 Big Snow in Chicago. A front-loader eventually came by and lifted it out. My poor baby.

I never stopped missing my Healey. We bought another one 1978. I am to blame for selling that one. It was hard to find a mechanic to work on it; it had to be stored in winter; I got 'less spry', etc. It was around that time that I found the white XJS -- enough already with the sports cars! Guess I 'aged out'. (Now I'm complaining about a rental Hyundai sedan being too low!)

• rob333 (zone 7b)
    11 years ago

All of my cars have been hand-me-downs, except one. They were all white (also doesn't show dirt, four out of five), except one. I did buy a used car that was red and convertible. I set out to find that exactly. It had to be red, convertible, and under $10,000. I've had it for 22 years. Traded in my white sports car for it. Everyone says it "fits" me. Dunno how I had white cars so often before it!

• kacram
    11 years ago

my car is a little lighter than navy blue.
    I've settled on what ever was on the lot.
    I've never been able to afford to order the color I want.
    Of course mine is 13 years old, and now they do transfer
    cars from other dealerships more than they did before.

I would love to have a bright metallic purple, bright
    yellow, a bright or light metallic blue, bright red!
    would love any of those. My next car, I would like any
    of those colors...

• patti43
    11 years ago

Our car is silver and it was by choice. They had to get it from another dealer down south. We bought it just as the next year's models came out, so it was a good deal!

• susanjf_gw
    11 years ago

lol..the car i wanted and is long gone was this hummer passenger model with the most garish paint..went from blue to purple depending on the sun, lol...did i mention the chrome wheels??

least likely, and the man who customizes celebs version, has to get a waiver from the customer...entirely chrome! they can blind oher drivers...

• chloecat
    11 years ago

KittieMom - that's what I have! I got the Turbo with manual transmission and ultimate package! What did you get?

• ghoghunter
    11 years ago

I have a new 2012 Honda CRV and it is kind of a pearlized sage green. I think they had opal in the actual color name. I like it very much. It was the car in the showroom and I liked it and never thought about any other color.
    Joann

• sudiepav
    11 years ago

I guess I've always been fussy about car colors. I've had a cute little sports car of one variety or another for many years. I'm currently on my fourth red Miata convertible. Never considered another color. In between the 3rd and 4th Miata, I had two BMW Z4s, one dark metallic blue and one hunter green. They were sweet cars. I wanted a red Z4, but my husband persuaded me that red didn't look good on that car, and I think he was right. Can't imagine a white, silver or gold car, of any make.

• Toni S
    11 years ago

1. What color is your car? Golden Bronze
    2. Is this your preferred color, or did you "settle" for it? That is, if you'd been able to get it in a different color, what color would have been your first choice? This was my first choice.
    3. If the color of your car was not your first choice, was your first choice even available for the car? That is, let's say your first choice would have been a deep green. Was deep green even offered that model year? My second choice would have been Red.

We bought our Ford Explorer in 2012 and rarely see this color. Never get tired of the color, definitely shows up in a parking lot. Had a red car before this vehicle. Loved it but it didn't comfortably hold the 5 of us. Glad to have a bigger vehicle for the teenagers and all the other stuff I tow around.

• kittiemom
    11 years ago

Chloecat, DH bought mine in May, so the Turbo wasn't available then. I'd probably just get in trouble with the Turbo! Mine is an automatic and has both the style and tech packages. It has the red & black interior. DH had to wait for mine to be built too. It almost didn't make it in time for my birthday. It was a huge surprise. I just love it!!

• littlebug5
    11 years ago

My car is white. Actually it's an off-white with a fancy-schmancy name that I promptly forgot. When we bought this car they had another just like it that was bright red - but it had a sunroof and was $3,000 higher. So we settled for the white one.

I like black too.

I would never buy a blue car. Just don't like blue.

I had a silver car once and HATED that sucker. Will never buy another silver car - blends in with the road and is invisible. I might consider a dignified-looking gray, but never silver. Nor gold either.

• caflowerluver
    11 years ago

Earlier I forgot to answer the second part of the question.
    2. Is this your preferred color, or did you "settle" for it? The car was on the lot but I had a choice of black, white, deep blue. The blue was a very close second but the red was what attracted me to the car. I still get compliments on it and it is a 2002 model. You get the best deals if you pick something off the lot at the end of the year rather than custom ordering. I have never custom ordered a car.

Sponsored
Custom Home Works
Average rating: 4.6 out of 5 stars10 Reviews
Franklin County's Award-Winning Design, Build and Remodeling Expert