SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
donna_oh

Velleen & Vince--update

donna_oh
13 years ago

Finally!!!! Sent them a Xmas card & Velleen just called me! She & Vince were trsf'd last nite to another nursing home. She said to tell all of you that she LOVES you & misses you!

If ya want to send them a card--e-mail me thru my page!

I'm going to try to visit them next wk some day!! Poor girl is really lonely! Hopefully she & Vince can get in the same room someday!

Thx, Donna (^_^)

Comments (17)

• sandiefl
    13 years ago

Donna, could you send me their address? I would love to send them a card.

• tami_ohio
    13 years ago

Donna, same address as before or a new one? I also sent a Christmas card. I addressed it to both of them, but probably should have sent them each one. Thanks for posting the update.

Tami

• donna_oh
    Original Author
    13 years ago

New add Tami--Heck, I'll just post it here!

Lila or Vince Lamb
    Altercare of Nobles Pond
    7006 Fulton DR NW
    Canton Oh 44714

Donna (^_^)

• country_bumpkin_al
    13 years ago

Thank you,Donna!!! If you get to go see them, give them both a BIG hug from me!! I sure do miss Velleen sitting around the KT!!!

• lydia1959
    13 years ago

Thanks for the update Donna! I'll send them a card this week.

• terilyn
    13 years ago

Thanks Donna!

• pattico_gw
    13 years ago

Thank you for posting the address. I think about her so much and wonder how they are getting along.

I think if they are both in same home they should get to be together also. How sad to have been married that long and be separated.

I hope to have a lot of years left to enjoy Denny and the kids and grandkids but not if it is in a nursing home.

patti

• jannie
    13 years ago

Thanks for the address-I'll send a card too!

• colleenoz
    13 years ago

I was thinking the same thing, Pattico, how sad that they should be apart now. It happens here, too- sometimes couples can't even get into the same home as one might require more care than the other. I think that's an appalling thing to do to long-married couples, to separate them when they haven't really got a lot of time left to spend together.

• gadgets
    13 years ago

I wish a miracle would happen and the two of them could be in the same room. I too miss seeing her on the KT.

Shirley

• donna_oh
    Original Author
    13 years ago

They have only been in this new NH since Fri, so I'm sure they'll eventually get to be in the same room--certainly hope so.

They'll be so happy to hear from all of you!

Thx Donna (^_^)

• susanjf_gw
    13 years ago

gosh don't you think the places would make arangements? bet they'd be easeir to treat, and help each other, sigh...

• phyllis__mn
    13 years ago

Thank you so much for the address.....I miss her emails as well as her posting here.

• hayjud_mn
    13 years ago

Thank you for the address. I do miss them too.
    It sure would be a blessing to both of them if they would be able to share a room. It must be miserable to be apart like that.

• tami_ohio
    13 years ago

Thanks Donna. I've spent most of the day making cards, so I'll get some in the mail this week.

Tami

• Marilyn Sue McClintock
    13 years ago

Thank you for the update. I just got a card ready to go out to them.

Sue

• summer_tx
    13 years ago

I'm so glad they will be able to be together Donna. Sending them all my best wishes. Thank you for the update and address.

Sponsored
Hope Restoration & General Contracting
Average rating: 4.7 out of 5 stars35 Reviews
Columbus Design-Build, Kitchen & Bath Remodeling, Historic Renovations