SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
oceanna_gw

I think I'm done

oceanna
16 years ago

I just finished with the Cottage Decor thread in the gallery. If you enjoy that style, please check it out and I hope you'll find some inspiration. If you already looked, you might want to look again if you liked it, as I've added tons more pics.

Comments (8)

• budge1
    16 years ago

Thank you!!

• mclarke
    16 years ago

I saw the title of this thread, and I thought, "She's done??? She's done decorating???? That's not POSSIBLE!!!!"

Hahahaha ha ha...

Thanks for all the neat cottage photos, Oceanna. You are an angel.

• brutuses
    16 years ago

Thanks, love those photo's!!

• teeda_2006
    16 years ago

Oceanna, the galleries you create for this forum are wonderful and are such a service to us! I can't imagine how much work it must be (I struggle to post messages with photos attached!), so want you to know how much I appreciate your efforts!

• love-my-lilhome
    16 years ago

I went to galleries and couldn't find them.
    I put in cottage.....nothing.
    Can you link me to it?

Thanks
    Linda

• oceanna
    Original Author
    16 years ago

McClark, you're right -- it's not possible! I'm so not even close you'd laugh if you saw my house -- or maybe cry.

Teeda, you're right, it's work to make sure just one picture is right for posting, and then post it. When you post a long line of them like that some interesting things can happen, like invariably it's in the middle somewhere that you posted the same one twice, or one is only showing up as an X. Then it can take you several minutes to figure out what went wrong and correct it. Plus it's hard for me not to lose my place at the slightest interruption. I'm getting better at this, though, I think. lol

Everyone, thanks so much for the very kind words -- you've made my day! I'm glad to know I'm no longer the only one enjoying all those pretty pics. I hope you get inspiration and maybe a good idea or two from them. I know I'll be going back to that thread looking for ideas whether or not my home ends up cottage decorated.

Linda, here's a link for you hon...

Here is a link that might be useful: Show me your Cottage Decor

• patricianat
    16 years ago

Thank you so much for doing this!

• oceanna
    Original Author
    16 years ago

You're very welcome! Thanks for letting me know you are enjoying it. I have other files I could start in there when I get the time, if folks want them.

Sponsored
Integrity Woodworking Inc
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars4 Reviews
Franklin County's Preferred Custom Cabinetry Professionals