SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
bellajourney

Which bin pull works best? (pics)

bellajourney
12 years ago

The bin pull contenders have arrived!

Here are the stats and our thoughts (we are leaning towards the Bottom one, which shocked me). Please let me know what you think!

TOP - Length: 4.09 / Width: 1.42" / Projection: .79" (polished nickel)

Our thoughts - Love the size and shape. DH thinks the polished nickel finish looks "cheap" - and I prefer the more subtle satin nickel with our appliances.

MIDDLE - Length: 3.75 / Width: 1.125" / Projection: .625 (satin nickel)

Our thoughts: Quality and finish is wonderful. Wish it was wider/taller. It looks too small for the beefy stiles and rails. :(

BOTTOM - Length: 3.5 / Width: 1.625 / Projection: 1" (satin nickel)

Our thoughts: The clean lines, rounded shape and substantial design seem to work nicely with our cabinets and appliances. My only concern is that it looks a touch too narrow on the top slab drawer (but looks good on the other ones - will give example pics of this pull in different locations further down).

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Here are some pics of the BOTTOM one above on different drawers:

BOTTOM pull is in the Top position here - this is where I'm worried that it looks too small. All of our 3 drawer cabinets are 24" wide. (Middle pull in this pic we don't like and took out of the running. The bottom one in this pic is the same as the polished nickel one in the pics above, but it has a distressed nickel finish that DH hates, so it's also out of the running, sigh.)

BOTTOM one looks good here (12" wide cabinet):

And the BOTTOM one looks good here (18" wide drawer) - excuse the duct tape peeking out!:

Thanks for your help!!

Comments (30)