Houzz Logo Print
des_arc_ya_ya

The Blob vs. The Spice Drawer

18 years ago

Yep, that was the situation today with the GKs here. Eleven year old and I started talking about watching scary movies and I told her I had a copy of the old 1958 movie, The Blob, with "Steven McQueen"!! LOL

Anyway, we started watching it and every few minutes she would say, "No, REALLY!? They REALLY thought this was scary?" Then she'd just fall over laughing about the bad acting and cheesy special effects. I had asked her earlier if she wanted to help me clean and organize the spice drawer. She thought about it then and said she'd rather watch a movie.

A few minutes later she said, "Okay! I'd rather clean out the DANG spice drawer!!!" ROFLMBO

Dang kids, anyhow. I told her they have no taste when it comes to cinema! LOL

We were happily alphabetizing when her daddy got here to pick them up! LOL

Comments (27)