SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
larsi_gw

Tide he Powder not working so good in new Electrolux

14 years ago

I've done about 12 loads in my new Electrolux Wave Touch washer (warm, Eco Warm, Hot, Eco Hot and one Sanitize/160F). I've been using Persil Color Gel and Universal Gel and a little diluted April Fresh Downy. The clothes have all been fantastically clean & fresh smelling, and at the end of each load...the stainless steel drum looks shiny and polished!!

I did two loads yesterday with Tide he Powder (one warm and one hot). I actually love the smell of Tide he Powder. But, after both loads were done & I put the clothes in the dryer...the stainless wash drum was cloudy, murky and when you touched the drum with your finger, you could feel and see a coating/residue. Gross. Not only did it make the stainless drum look horrible, I wonder if that coating is on the clothes??

I did a small load with Persil Gel, and the drum was once again gleaming and super shiny! I do not think I can, nor will use Tide he Powder anymore. To me, the Persil seems to be so much better. Anyone else have this problem/issue with Tide he powder?

Comments (7)