SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
lyfia

Hiring a personal shopper ??

lyfia
13 years ago

Has anybody done this? I'm considering it because I don't have the time to shop, my wardrobe is mainly too small since I had my daughter and it doesn't appear I'm getting smaller anytime soon especially as I'm turning 40 this month even though I've tried, but can't do it without exercise and lately been too busy for that too. I do have clothes that fit, but it is limited and I feel like I wear the same thing over and over.

I don't really need fancy clothes as I work in a very casual office environment where people dress in everything from shorts and t-shirt to khaki's and a button down shirts. I generally like to wear comfortable pants and a nicer top, but as of late due to the size issue that is 4 different pair of jeans and a khaki type colored jeans and a limited choice of tops. Which are starting to wear out.

I don't have time to run around looking for stuff that fit and look good together so would I benefit from a personal shopper? Where should I look - don't know anybody that has used one? I don't want to just limit myself to a single store either so would prefer an independent.

Or is a personal shopper only for those needing a professional look or are rich? I am a professional, but my profession is very casual.

Comments (15)

Sponsored
John Romans Construction
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars1 Review
Franklin County's Full Service, Turn-Key Construction & Design Company