SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
zipdee

Halloween is coming, what are your ghouls and goblins dressing as

zipdee
14 years ago

Or if you're dressing up or going to a party, what are you wearing?

The girls have been going back and forth, first my two oldest ( 13 and 11 ) decided they were too old ( and cool, need an eye roll here ) to go out. I suggested they gather some friends to go out with them and we could make it a sleepover, so now they are all into it. My 9 yo is also happy her sisters are going out with her.

So this year what we've come up with is my little ghouls will be peddling their wicked wares as they TOT. ;)

My youngest is going to be a Ghoul Scout, a slightly creeper version of a Girl Scout costume is being put together. For her sash, she'll be in troop 13 and have merit badges like .. Potions 101 with a bubbling cauldron, Scrying, Grave digging .. all sorts of fun things. :D

And what would a Ghoul Scout be without Ghoul Scout cookies, we'll be making up boxes with such yummy edibles as :

Lady Fingers :

And the ever popular Skin Mints :

My oldest daughter is going as the TupperScare Lady. :) She'll be wearing a vintage looking wig, cat eye glasses, a sunshine yellow power selling suit, a feminine scarf around her neck and a white glove on one hand .. on the other is a hook, that matches her scarf, of course. ;)

When she demonstrates her tupperscare, well they'll see where the other hand went. :p

My middle daughter, who has my sick sense of humor is going to be the Eye-Scream Man. She'll be dressed as a good humor man, but with an eye patch that's all 'scabby' around it.

Some of the goodies she'll be hawking, she's still working on these, I know rat on a stick is in the works .. no doubt it will be a good seller. ;)

When she presents the eye-scream, she plans to point to her patch and tell them it's homemade. *LOL*

As far as me, I think to hand out candy I'm going to wear a cowboy hat and put a saddle on Rider our Basset Hound. :) I'm not sure if my DH will dress up to bring the girls around or not.

Bobble Head Bill, who had his five seconds of fame here .. his picture was on the front page of the local paper last Friday .. will be dressing as a vampire, with pasted on fangs and his crows will be replaced with bats.

Comments (16)