SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
mellbee

Wish Me Luck!! Did some prescreening for a job interview.....

mellbee
16 years ago

Cross your fingers for me!! I did some testing this morning as part of the screening process for our local pulp and paper mill. It involved a clerical test, a mechanical aptitude test, and an excel test. I think I did good on all of the components. Gotta get a 60% on all three combined to be considered for an interview. I think I did pretty good, but am trying not to get my hopes up too high.

The job prospects in my community are few and far between.... So I have been looking for something better than what I'm doing for quite some time now. This job prospect seems quite promising. (Could be the fact that the pay is 25.00/hr and right now I'm only making minimum wage!) This is discouraging for me because I have an advanced college diploma that I worked hard for, but now seems like it was a waste of time. The feild I studied was Human Resources and Business Management. There is not alot of work in this area for this profession. Basically I gotta wait for someone to retire for a position to open up, and even then the odds that an external posting will go up are unlikely. So now I'm looking outside my feild.

I really really really want this job...... Wish me luck!!

Comments (8)

Sponsored
Daniel Russo Home
Average rating: 4.7 out of 5 stars13 Reviews
Premier Interior Design Team Transforming Spaces in Franklin County