SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
hzdeleted_10471126

How do you scrub your floors?

User
13 years ago

I really wanted to get my fall stuff out this weekend but I made myself do the routine cleaning that needed done. Well one thing lead to another and I ended up doing some serious top to bottom, all the nooks and crannies cleaning. By the time it came to fun fall decorating I wasn't in the mood.

What do you use for your hard surface floors? I have a lot of vinyl so the answers may differ here. I have a swiffer that my aunt gave me some microfiber cloths to attach but I really don't feel as though that does a super job. - Lots of hairspray in the one bathroom. The thing is too flimsy to really push hard and get a good scrub. I was down on my hands and knees scrubbing the bathroom floors and they look wonderful.

I'm fine with getting down on the floor to scrub but I really need to invest in some knee pads or something. Any idea where I can some? I don't want marks on my knees. I know they have those foam pads for gardening but I'd rather have something I can hook right to me. I mean, at some point you have to get down anyhow if you're getting behind the toilet and cleaning/wiping everything down.

Comments (21)