SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
zasha_or

looking for thread crochet doll patterns

zasha_or
17 years ago

I made a crocheted doll several years ago with ecru thread and some beads. The one I made was of a little pioneer girl. She had long hair and a straw hat. I think she had an umbrella as well. It was all in the off white. the hair was straight down her back and she had bangs. It was sooo cute and I want to make another one but I can't find my pattern. I know the pattern is OOP because I bought it on a discount table and I haven't seen them since. There were other dolls in the series. The other one I have is also all in one color (no facial features or anything like that). This one was of an elegant flapper lady. I think she had a little dog on a leash.

I saw a similar pattern on Free Patterns but they weren't quite the same as mine. These were in a leaflet, one doll per leaflet. I wonder if there are others in the series . I would love to find them again.

I wonder if anyone knows what I"m talking about. I would love to even know who made the pattern so I can watch for it on ebay. I've spent the last week searching and searching without luck. It is so frustrating when you look for something and it doesn't seem to exist anymore. :(

I posted this question on the dollmaking forum but I don't think there has been any activity on that site for several months. Hopefully someone here knows what I'm talking about. HELP

Comments (2)

Sponsored
Industry Leading Interior Designers & Decorators in Franklin County
More Discussions