SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
funkyart_gw

And what about a good foundation?

funkyart
14 years ago

I read the thread about skin care products.. and now I'd like to request your recommendations on foundations.

I have used Chanel Teint Naturel for the last .. oh.. 15 years or more. About 6 months ago they discontinued my color (warm beige 4.5) and then soon after they dropped the line completely. I love this foundation because it was a great color match and blended into my skin without being thick. It covered the red undertones of my skin and had a great natural matte finish. It didnt look like I was wearing makeup-- it looked like I had beautiful skin. I have tried many of the other chanel foundations and found them all too shiny or too thick.

I then switched to prescriptives-- I had heard good things about them. I took home a number of samples and chose the one that had the best color match and felt the best.. it was ok but I didnt love it like I loved the teint naturel.. but I have now pulled the plug on that because it is making my face break out. I have been wearing it less than a month and ever since, I have had a series of pimples.

Help! Do you have a light but medium coverage foundation with a natural, matte finish that you love?

Comments (46)

Sponsored
Bella Casa LLC
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars17 Reviews
The Leading Interior Design Studio in Franklin County