SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
pirula_gw

Charity case needs crock pot recipes

pirula
18 years ago

Hi all!!

Well, since we gutted, we've been eating out four to five times a week! This has GOT to stop, or I'm going to have to add a new budget line item on my Excel spreadsheet. Which I reeeeeeeally don't want to do.

The problem isn't so much the makeshift kitchen, which isn't bad, as much as just not having TIME or energy to cook between work, the five year old, and working on the house. Oy.

A girlfriend generously lent me a crockpot today. She says it's great, the food will cook itself with just a little bit of prep before hand. You come home from work an dinner is ready (by far the weakest link is that just get home from work time when it's easier to just order take out than to start dinner).

The prob is that I haven't got a clue how to cook anything in a crockpot. So, if you really love me you'll post some nice, easy and tasty recipes for me? So my family can eat at home again? Please? pretty please??

Ivette

P.S. The GOOD news is that the electricians are here and DH has made new wall frames and framed in the new bay window in the master bath and things are really starting to look like progress vice destruction. When DH made the 8 foot high by 12 foot wide hole in the house, I thought I would die. Luckily, he framed it in the same weekend. Otherwise, well.....

:)

Comments (13)