SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
andrelaplume2

tiger, anyone?? is this tax credit compliant

andrelaplume2
15 years ago

Sorry to be a real pain guys but I keep getting different information. We all know there is a fed gov rebate. I live in PA and there is also a rebate via keystonehelp.com.

I wanted to prequalify my purchase (to be installed soon)w/PA since there have already been horror stories about not getting rebates etc etc. For example you can have a qualifying system installed in PA but not get the rebate if your vendor is not on their list. Well I just found out mine is NOT on the list. The vendor said they were unaware of it but are 'joining'. Is said they can do the install only after I see there name on the list!...we are talking $250 - $500 here direct from PA.

You can understand why I am a little gun shy at this point, they did not know about this?

Does this system sound like it qualifies for the federal stimulus rebate....I just want to make sure and not take any vendor's word for it at this point.

Trane: 4TWX5036A1 XL15I 15.000 SEER 3 Ton Heat Pump

Trane: 4TEE3F40B1 variable spped air handler

I think it does but I sort of trust this forum more at this point. If it does then I think I am ok for the PA rebate program too..she said I'd really need an ARI certification number for the system to be sure...I have no idea what that is....

THANKS ONE LAST TIME!!!!!

Comments (3)