SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
girlsingardens

I'm tired and I wanna go home...Getting my mind in a better place

girlsingardens
15 years ago

First of all thank you for all the notes,prayers and thoughts in the past couple weeks. We are all home and all that is left is Peyton's surgery next week and that shouldn't be that bad. If some may be wondering why my posts have been out of this world weird.... I had a reaction between 3 of the drugs I was taking for depression and pain, and lets just say I was stoned to the you know where. They increased my antidepressant x4 from where I started and lets just say, I was taking normal doses but I was no where near normal. I just wanted to thank everyone for their concern about me and my family, we will make it through. I started seeing a counselor 3 weeks ago to work through some issues in my past and it is helping. If you only knew some of the crazy things I did before my family intervened and made me realize that something wasn't right, it was scary and that is why we ended up at my folks to try and get an edge on normal.

Thank you from the bottom of my heart for helping me on my journey out of crazy,

Stacie

Comments (4)