SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
garden_momma

Cellulitus: Has anyone had this?

Garden_Momma
18 years ago

Hi,

To give a little history....I had surgery done on left leg and had plates and pins put in at break sites in Mar 03. In Sept '04 I was hospitalized with all kinds of tests and treatments DR did not know if I had cellulitus or osteomylitus but I was in hosp for about three wks and follow up inhome care for four weeks. The infection did go away by the end of that time and my last Dr. appt was informed that it was not osteomylitus but cellulitus. Now it appears that I may have cellulitus again. I had health coverage 1st time and none this time, seems like he does't want to treat me but send to hosp. I've seen the dr once but have been trying to stay off and keep elevated with off and on ice packs. He did give me samples and a precription of what I had before. The symptoms are the same but does not seem to have become full blown. Do you think I can kick this on own or should I see if I asolutely need to go to hosp? I'm just afraid of being put back in and that they won't listen to me pertaining to what it may be. I would appreciate anyones opinion and or maybe suggestions of what could be helpful....Thank You

Comments (3)

Sponsored
Innovative & Creative General Contractors Servicing Franklin County