we lost jamie 3 years ago today

dcrowex

Just wanted to put up a special post for my sis....she lost her beautiful daughter, my niece 3 yrs ago today. This has not been an easy week for her. Terri, hope you come to the forum today. Just want you to know I love you and am thinking about you. We all miss Jamie very much. She is watching us somewhere and smiling...you know her smile and her laugh.

deb

SaveComment6Like
Comments (6)
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
lulie___wayne

Terri and Deb. My special thoughts are with you today. Thanks for reminding us, Deb.

Lu

Save    
PRO
Nell Jean

I hope that you can find some comfort today in positive memories of Jamie. You're in our hearts and thoughts today.

Nell

Save    
DianePA

saying a prayer for you and your family!! (((((Terri and family)))) DianePA

Save    
dcrowex

thanks for the kinds wishes. now i feel like a total idiot. i have been so preoccupied and had jamie on my mind as well as terri, i was certain it was today - the 17th is next friday. i have been looking at "this friday" all week long and mentally preparing for this day...but i am a week off. i even tried to call terri today, but no answer. guess its a good thing.
sheesh...what am i thinking. too focused on this date to realize it was the wrong friday.

deb

Save    
PRO
Nell Jean

Bless your heart. Anticipation is the worst part, sometimes.

Nell

Save    
jacksmum

HUGS. That's OK being early gives us an extra week to send positive thoughts and prayers to you and Terri. I'm sure Jamie is watching you both with love.
Sue :)

Save    
Browse Gardening and Landscaping Stories on Houzz See all Stories
Landscape Design How Brick Fits Into Today’s Gardens
Natural brick is often considered a traditional building material. Here’s how people are using it in contemporary gardens too
Full Story
Feel-Good Home Slow Down: The (Lost) Art of Laziness
Do you go to bed with to-do lists flashing through your head? Try one of these ideas to give yourself a break
Full Story
Decluttering 10 Types of Clutter to Toss Today
Clear the decks and give the heave-ho to these unneeded items
Full Story
Inspiration for some backyard chats
Inspiration for a warm welcome
Inspiration for dinner time under the stars
Inspiration for a little quality time
Inspiration for making that best pizza ever
Old Dominion Design has been in business for more than 20 years and our principals & staff have over 40 years... Read More