SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
knb_2009

Will the pain ever go away?

knb_2009
14 years ago

I recently lost my dad who was 57. I'm 23 years old and was here the day he passed away suddenly. He had gone to the ER the night before and they had sent him home saying he had an anxiety attack. He in fact had a heart attack but they misdiagnosed him. This was 8 days after finding out my sister and brother in law lost their baby when my sis was 7 months pregnant. 3 days after his service my mom found my dad who had passed away in bed. I just started grieving recently. Before this it was more like he was on a vacation and just hadn't come back yet (honestly I wish I could go back to that). Every night when I go to bed all I can do is think about that night we found him. If I had gone up there to check on him sooner, could I have prevented this? I cry myself to sleep because all I can think about was my mom running down the stairs screaming and me calling 911 and then going to give him CPR but his body being cold. Anytime I try to remember the good times all that I can remember are the screams coming out of my moms mouth. I have a almost 3 year old to take care of so getting very little to no sleep at night is doing a toll on my body. Any suggestions on what to do or anything would help. Thank you all!

Comments (6)

Sponsored
CHC & Family Developments
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars4 Reviews
Industry Leading General Contractors in Franklin County, Ohio