SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
hzdeleted_16647

Awe...Rue McClanahan passed away

User
13 years ago

So sad, I really liked her. That means Betty White is the only Golden Girl survivor now doesn't it?

Comments (6)

• covingtoncat
    13 years ago

Yep. Betty is the last remaining GG. RIP, Rue. A class act.

• graywings123
    13 years ago

Apparently she had quite the life! How does anyone get six different people to marry them?

• johnmari
    13 years ago

Yeah, I heard that yesterday. (Dennis Hopper died last week, too. It feels very strange, that the actors I watched as a kid are all slowly dying off...)

Betty White is such a firecracker - she does not look or act 88, I know women 15 years younger who are much less feisty.

• work_in_progress_08
    13 years ago

Years ago when the Sex & The City series started, I always thought of her as the "Samantha" of the Golden Girls. A real woman!

• lynninnewmexico
    13 years ago

It's so sad to see them pass on. I loved the show "Golden Girls" when it was on and howled with laughter at the things they all used to say and do, especially Blanche.

Dennis Hopper's memorial service was just the other day up north of here in Taos. Jack Nicholson, Peter Fonda and Val Kilmer were there. Gosh, this makes me want to watch "Easy Rider" and "Golden Girls" again. Two more great actors gone.
    Lynn

• OllieJane
    13 years ago

With her being from Oklahoma, I saw her at the lake a few years back, on 4th of July. I thought it was nice that people didn't swarm her and let her be with her family. Everyone was pointing and talking, but the crowd was respectful.