its difficult to live without him

divya_gaurav

i lost my husband on 11 sep 2010 in an aircrash.he was coming back after 15 days and i was desparately waiting for him when i got news that helicopter he was flying got stuck in bad weather.and after an hour they told me that he is no more.from dat time its so difficult to live.his family is in bad state.his mother is still not ready to believe that he is not there any more.i feel so lonely and want him back at any cost.but i know he is not going to come back.we had love marriege and at time i curse him for coming in my life.i have stopped believing in god and dont feel like offering any prayers.he was my life.i feel my life is now gud for nothing.my friends are advicing me to get married again as i m just 26 but my heart is not allowing dat i want to live with his memories but its very difficult.please help me out i m confused in my life.

SaveComment3Like
Comments (3)
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
riversong3000

I am so sorry that you are in such pain. My husband of 33 years died in 2009. I miss him always. Take it slowly, and allow yourself to grieve. Your grief is so fresh. When the pain eases a little bit, you will be able to breathe again. Try not to make any really serious decisions until you can think clearly again. Tell God how you feel, He will help you face each moment. God bless you.

Save    
divya_gaurav

thanx.i m not taking any decision as i m very scared and lost my confidence like anything.worst thing which i feel that in my gud days i had so many friends but in grief so less no one have time to listen to how i feel.everyone have their own life except me.it make me grief even more as it seems i lost everything now.

Save    
nana2010_gw

I,m so sorry for your loss. My husband of 48years died in Dec of 2009 and some times it feels as though it was yesterday. People who haven't lost a loved one don't always know how to respond to someone who has. I believe you are in the worst stage of your grief now. Please try to take it one day at a time and even one hour at a time if you have to. Try to take comfort that there others who understand what you are going through.

Save    
Browse Gardening and Landscaping Stories on Houzz See all Stories
Fireplaces Design Dilemma: Difficult Corner Fireplace
Where to Put the TV? Help a Houzz Reader Set Up His New Living Room
Full Story
Modern Homes Houzz TV: Seattle Family Almost Doubles Its Space Without Adding On
See how 2 work-from-home architects design and build an adaptable space for their family and business
Full Story
More Rooms Could Your Living Room Be Better Without a Sofa?
By Pangaea
12 ways to turn couch space into seating that's much more inviting
Full Story