SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
sailfish_gw

Website Newbie

sailfish
20 years ago

Hello, I'm Howie. I was relieved when I found this site. I have great want to build and maintain a virtual fishing log. I have tried the templates you see at web-hosters and found them too restricting. I opted to buy some software and try to learn to use it. My working knowledge of anything "computer" is infantile. I just figured out how to attach a pic to an AOL e-mail a few months ago. But amazingly enough I was able to "turn it on". A few months of banging my head against the wall I am able to come up with a crude website that looks like it will foot the bill if I can fill it up with a lot of information thats "missing". I still have to learn how to edit pages and I'm having a bit of trouble with margines and things. I have tried to use a forum in the past but the "lingo" was too much for me to comprehend and I really think the dialog was well advanced for solving the problems I encounterd. I never thought the day would come when I wished poeple would talk to me as if I were a child. But here I am... Can anybody help?

Comments (19)

Sponsored