SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
darkdtshd

Spirits and irregular sleep patterns.

DarkDTSHD
18 years ago

Just wondered.

Do any of you believe that dogs can sense the presence of spirits. A few times, since my mother passed, my dog has begun barking towards the far wall in my kitchen. I wasn't sure if it was something outside. Don't recall hearing anything myself. Then again we know that a dog's hearing is many times more sensitive.

Then he barked again towards the kitchen but this time he was outside in the hall. Again I didn't hear any sounds from outside.

Another time he just began barking and then sat between my feet as I was washing the dishes. As if he was disturbed having sensed or seen something he didn't understand.

My sister noticed he did this too.

Sleep...

Since my mother passed (May 30th, 2005) I've been waking up at around 6 AM, going for a bathroom break, going back to bed, waking at 7:30 again, and then going back to bed till 9. Annoying. Has this happened to any of you? Or anything simular?

Though, recently, the past 2 weeks I've been suffering from what I believe is mild stomach flu. That might have had something to do with it recently. And how I haven't been able to get back to my old sleep patterns yet. I am feeling better these past few days. Though my stomach is still sensitive to greasy foods and dairy products. Will be seeing the doctor tomorrow any how.

Comments (12)

Sponsored
Miller Woodworks
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars21 Reviews
Franklin County's Trusted Custom Cabinetry Solutions