SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
hmoree

dentures or other options

18 years ago

I am really hoping someone can help me. I was recently told I would need to spend over $8000 to have my teeth fixed. This would include 2 new bridges, each with 4 teeth, a root canel, plus extra work. Now for that kind of money I would expect a fabulous looking mouth. But what I will end up with is a hap-hazard mouth of fake attached teeth. An implant is out of the question. If I go with that option, I am talking 2 implants (minimum) at $2100 + the $900 cap for on it. So $3000 each. Then I have the bridges that would have 3 teeth each at $900 each tooth. My question is this: Should I spend this amount (which I do not have)(also no insurance) at my age 55+. Or should I get them all pulled and go with an upper plate. Right now I am chewing on borrowed time, so to speak. The next thing I eat might cause my current bridge to come out. And I was told they can not be glued again and that they need replaced. I've looked into the AARP insurance, but they have a co-pay and annual max. And if you do the math, you really don't save that much with it. What other options are out there?

Comments (7)

Sponsored
Haus Studio
Average rating: 4.8 out of 5 stars28 Reviews
Franklin County's Preferred Custom Cabinetry & Design Studio