SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
ripkevin090507

does it get easier?

ripkevin090507
14 years ago

My brother kevin a. gonzalez passed away on september 5th, 2007 its goin to be 3 years soon. he died on a motorcycle. he was only 20 years old an he was so excited to be 21 which was 2 months after he passed away...at the time i was only 14 im now goin to be 17 in may. As time passes it seems to get harder an harder. i know hes dead but i guess i still cant believe hes gone. or maybe i dont want to believe he is? he had moved out of thee house with my other brother 2 weeks before he passed away. i had seen him on friday an wed he was gone... i wish none of this had ever happen. i wish he was still here.. but i guess we cant have everything we want. i basically feel fake. i always act "NORMAL" like nothings wrong when i wish i could be in my room jus crying. sometimes when i am having fun i feel guilty that i am an he cant. i try to talk to friends but they dont understand. i dont talk to my parents much about it jus so they dont get down,. so if you read this jus please write back i need someone to talk to.

Comments (7)

Sponsored
Columbus Premier Design-Build and General Contractor