SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
earthlydelights_gw

Buona Pasqua!

earthlydelights
16 years ago

My house smells incredible. An apple pie is just now cooling and I am tempted beyond words to cut into it. An easter cake, which will become a cute bunny, is baking now. Cookies are done as is my italian rice pie and our traditional easter bread and easter pie. This is just the baking. I'll get up early tomorrow and begin preparation for dinner - haven't even completely firmed up my menu, although there's not a meal I'm not prepared for considering what an obsessive food shopper I am. Hopefully, I'll set the table before I go to bed.

It's just me and the g-babe at home tonight, so breakfast will be something simple and easy and we'll eat in the kitchen so no fuss with the dining room until its time. My DIL sent a cute dress for tomorrow for her, but I couldn't help myself, I found something else LOL and it's just too gorgeous and she looks like a dream in it, but then again, I'm quite bias when it comes to her anyway.

Hoping everyone has a wonderful holiday celebration with family and friends and takes a minute to remember the real reason for the celebration and, if it's not your holiday, have a wonderful Sunday!

Maryanne

Comments (4)

• steelmagnolia2007
    16 years ago

When it comes to g-babes, biased is good. :) Happy Easter!

sm

• Terri_PacNW
    16 years ago

um Maryanne..you're up late. LOL

I just finished putting my Lemon Cheese Pie together..it's got to cool a while before it can go in the fridge..But first to find a place in the fridge for it.
    Hubby is just putting in a movie to watch, so I'll remind him to put it in the fridge for me, cuz this girl is wore out.
    Have a wonderful Sunday everyone!

• linda214
    16 years ago

Maryanne:
    Happy Easter to you too !!!!!
    LOU

• sigh
    16 years ago

Buona Pasqua to you too, Maryanne. My son managed to outgrow his Easter finery in the two weeks between when I bought it & Easter Sunday. You spoil that little girl as much as you can ;-).

Nina