SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
leeeenda3

any experience with the pb basic couch?

leeeenda3
15 years ago

i am in need of a new couch and the PB basic couch is exactly what i want, though it is more expensive than i wanted to pay. i have looked and looked, but haven't been able to find another slip covered couch that looks and feels as good to me. rowe's nantucket comes close, but the seat seems a bit deeper and i am short...also with rowe's nantucket, the place i found it at had so many different fabric types and colors, i am just not sure which one would look good. at pb however, i feel that they prescreen the types of fabrics and any selection would look good, so you just have to pick what color. i think i would choose fabric grade A or B in a neutral color.

any input on grade A vs B? is B really better and worth the extra money? even though i am single with no kids yet have friends over sometimes and am a total couch potato, will the natural/white color still get too dirty with normal wear and tear? (i ask because i don't anticipate washing the slipcovers too much as i hear from others that you shouldn't or they start to really show even more wear and tear).

Also, most importantly, is the PB worth the extra money? i am willing to pay extra because it is exactly what i want, but will it last for 10 years, or will it sink and will the cushions get all flattened out in just a few years?

Comments (2)

Sponsored
Fresh Pointe Studio
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars4 Reviews
Industry Leading Interior Designers & Decorators | Delaware County, OH