SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
celiaanne

H & M Sofa -- Standard Foam, Ultra-down OR Spring Down Cushions??

celiaanne
17 years ago

Hi,

I've read all I can find in this forum on the above subject, but I'm still not sure which cushion type I should order. And, since I've been playing around with this for almost 6 months, it is TIME to order! :)

Naturally, comfort is primary. But, I really don't like the relaxed, pouchy, slouchy look. I would like the cushions to hold their shape. Unfortunately, there aren't many stores in this area to try out to see which one is most like what I am looking for.

So, I would really appreciate some input from anyone who has been living with any of the various types of cushions. The threads I was reading were pretty old, so I am hoping you can give me your experience over the last year or so.

I'm thinking the Spring Down might be the answer (soft, yet resilient), but I too am having a hard time deciding if the "feel the springs in 5/10 years" is true or not.... But, maybe I should just get the standard foam..??Also, should I stick with one type for both seat and back or is one type better for one area and not the other?

ANY input would be greatly appreciated!

Comments (25)