SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
hzdeleted_16647

I hate Comcast update and a happy ending.

User
12 years ago

I wanted to post an update because the outcome was a bit more surprising that I suspected it would be. I'm STILL not a fan of Comcast by any stretch of the imagination, however when a 3rd attempt to get some linemen out here failed, I blew a fuse and went ballistic. I think the turning point was when I said I belong to a large forum (hee hee) and had gotten numbers of some hire ups who I was ready to contact. The supervisor for the techs called me immediately (when he hadn't returned my messages before) and was at our house the next day. He confirmed that a technical guy had been canvasing the wires since 6:00 that morning and found all kinds of issues that were the cause of our problem. They were all being fixed that day and the service has been working flawlessly now for a week. Yeah!!! Now I have the supervisors card and direct number and hopefully I'll never have to go through this again.

We did end up having to increase our bandwidth to support the streaming we do and that's 12/mo, but I didn't mind doing that once the service was working properly.

Thanks to those who responded to my earlier I hate Comcast rant, DeeDee, I have that number now and hopefully, will never have to use it. :c)

Comments (5)