SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
canarybird01

Happy Birthday Daisyduckworth!

canarybird01
16 years ago

Daisy...Sending you best wishes for a very Happy Birthday and a coming year filled with peace of mind and good health!

SharonCb

Comments (42)

• mustangs81
    16 years ago

A Very Happy Birthday Wish To Daisy !!! size=>color>size>color>color>color>color>color>Cathy

• Marigene
    16 years ago

Happy Birthday, Daisy!

• Related Discussions

• User
    16 years ago

Happy Birthday Daisy.

Ann

• User
    16 years ago

Holy cow, not another birthday, seems like just last year we were wishing you a Happy Birthday. Hope you have a good day.

Happy Birthday

Barb

• earthlydelights
    16 years ago

Daisy,

Hope your day is filled with sunshine and smiles and that the year ahead brings you much happiness.

Maryanne

• mtnester
    16 years ago

Wishing you better health and lots of happiness in the coming year! Happy, happy birthday!

Sue

• dedtired
    16 years ago

Happy Birthday, daisy. Hope it's a great day for you in the merry old land of Oz.

• fenworth
    16 years ago

Happy Birthday, Daisy!!! I hope things look up for you and that we see a bit more of you this year!

• jessyf
    16 years ago

Happy Birthday Daisy, hope you hear from your son!

• claire_de_luna
    16 years ago

Daisy, it's your day, do whatever you like! Happy Birthday!

• shaun
    16 years ago

• wizardnm
    16 years ago

Daisy, hope this is a great year for you!

Nancy

• annie1992
    16 years ago

happy Birthday, Daisy, here's wishing you a year filled with health and happiness.

Annie

• jcrowley99
    16 years ago

Happy Birthday Daisy!

Joanne

• User
    16 years ago

Happy Birthday Daisy! Hope you have a great day and wishing you a better year ahead!

Sharon.....the one who lives in snow not paradise!

• booberry85
    16 years ago

Happy Birthday Daisy! I've been lurking on the Herb Forum too, to try and soak up some of your knowledge.

Wishing you the best,

Becky

• lsr2002
    16 years ago

Wishing you a happy day and the best year ever Daisy!

Lee

• bubbeskitchen
    16 years ago

A Very Happy Birthday Daisy!

Bubbe

• pkguy
    16 years ago

Happy Birthday Miss Duckworth

• netla
    16 years ago

Happy birthday, Daisy!

or,
    as we would say in Icelandic:

Til hamingju með afmælið!

• craftyrn
    16 years ago

Hope your new year brings some better health for you.

Diane

• User
    16 years ago

Happy Birthday ! Hope you are having a great day.

• doucanoe
    16 years ago

As usual, I am rushing to not be late for the party! Hope it's still your birthday (it's probably tomorrrow in Australia! LOL) and you are enjoying every minute of it!

Linda

• sally2_gw
    16 years ago

Linda, I'm following you and jumping in towards the end. I hope your day has been wonderful and spectacular! Happy Birthday, Daisy!

Sally

• Daisyduckworth
    16 years ago

Many thanks to all for the kind wishes, and the lovely flowers!

I had a quiet but pleasant day, beginning with a phone call and some emails from my son. He had intended to do a video call that night, but was called away on a job (he's an aircraft accident investigator) and will be incommunicado for a while. For a gift, they've paid for vouchers from a couple of sites from which I can choose whatever I like. I've spent many pleasant hours already, browsing through.

I spent the day on the phone with assorted people wishing me well, including one call from a cousin who I haven't seen since we were both 12yo. She rings every year on my birthday - she says it makes her feel good about her age, since I am several days older than she is!!

A health update: I continue unwell, still getting Meals on Wheels and getting home care etc, and riding in an ambulance to the hospital and back has become very ho-hum because it has happened so often. I continue lucky in my friends who have remained helpful and supportive.

My gardening friend comes here regularly from interstate to keep my garden beautiful. For those who haven't already done so, click on the link to take a little peek at my pride and joy!

Here is a link that might be useful: My herb garden

• caliloo
    16 years ago

Happy belated Birthday Daisy! I hope you had a great time.

I love your garden pics - and you have inspired me to try again with a pineapple LOL!

Alexa

• lackboys3
    16 years ago

I'm sorry to be late for your birthday, dear Daisy! Somehow I missed your thread yesterday. It sounds like you had a very nice day, though I'm sorry that your health continues to be a challenge. Your garden is beautiful. Best wishes for happy days ahead!
    DONNA

• riverrat1
    16 years ago

Happy Birthday Daisy! I hope you continue to have a nice day today!

• User
    16 years ago

I'm sorry to hear you are still not doing well, it must be very frustrating for you. Your garden is lovely, I hope the weather is nice enough for you to spend time outside, it must be very fragrant.

I'm thinking maybe a road trip is in order. We can pick up Sharon in the Canary Islands (with stops at a few of her favorite restaurants) and then head down to Australia? What do you think?

Take it easy and know we are all sending our wishes for you to feel better soon.

Barb

• Lars
    16 years ago

Happy Belated Birthday! Sorry I'm late, but I was out most of yesterday. I did remember that your birthday was close to mine, however. I think this coming year is going to be an improvement for both of us. Your herb garden looks lovely, and I especially like the paving.

Lars

• Solsthumper
    16 years ago

Wishes for a very Happy Birthday!

Sol

• triciae
    16 years ago

Happy Birthday, Daisy!

{{gwi:1488136}}

/tricia

• dedtired
    16 years ago

Oh Daisy, your garden looks so much like mine, at least the brick and fence and general shape of it. I had my brick walk and retaining wall rebuilt and most of my plantings went to plant heaven, so I am starting over with an almost clean slate. I think I will use your's as a model for mine. I wish I could post a picture but i'm at work and we're restricted from doing that.

I'll try to remember to post it later and maybe you can give me some tips. I'm in a much colder climate and could not keep many of your plants going. They would be annuals for me. I've tried Lambs Ears a couple times. They are supposed to grow here, but they shrivel up for me.

How fortunate you are to have such good gardening friends. I would love to come and putter in your space. Wish you weren't half a world away.

Best of luck with your health and I hope you are back out playing in the dirt one day soon.

• Bizzo
    16 years ago

Happy Birthday! and feel better :)

Sorry I missed the real day, but I hope this helps you keep the celebration going!!

{{gwi:1488137}}

• Terri_PacNW
    16 years ago

I hope your health will improve this year for you, so you can do your own gardening.

Happy Birthday DaisyD.

• lakeguy35
    16 years ago

Happy Birthday Daisy! Thanks for sharing your garden pics with us. Hoping the coming year brings you better health.

David

• cloudy_christine
    16 years ago

Happy birthday!

• chancesmom
    16 years ago

Sorry I am a day late Daisy! Your pix are lovely. Hope you stay well this year.

janet

• hawk307
    16 years ago

Hi Daisy: Sorry I'm late. i had a hard time finding kermit and his little brothers.
    Ready guys

OK LOU , Here we go !

Happy BIRRRRTHDAYYY!!! to YOUUU!!! Happy BIRTHDAYYY to YOUUUUUUUUUUuu~~~~~~~~~~~~
    HAPPY BIRRRTHDAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaa
    DeaaarrrrrrrrrDAAAAaaaaaaSSSSSSIIIIEEEEEEEE !!!!1

Happy BIRTHDAYYYYYYYYYYYY !!! to youuuuuuuuuuuuuu!!!!

DOO WOPA DOOO OOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

RAY ! WHOOOOO !!CHEAR! CHEAR ! CLAP! CLAP! HOOT! HOOT!!! BOOM ! BOOM !!!WOOOHIEEEEEEEEEE !!!!! YAE
    DOOO WOPA DOO ! Haaaappyyyyy Birrrrrthdaaaaaaaaaay tooooooo youuuuuu

Tweeeeeeeeetttt!!!!! YAHOOOOOO!!!!!!!!

LOU

Wuuuuuooooeeeeeee!!!

• diana55
    16 years ago

Happy Birthday Daisy !!! I hope you had a good Birthday, that you deserve. Diana55

• Daisyduckworth
    16 years ago

Hey Lou, I've actually heard some frogs singing in my garden recently, after we had some much needed rain. I hadn't heard them in years, and it's nice to have them back again.

Which froggie were you??

• scott55405
    16 years ago

Oh Daisy, Happy Birthday to you!

Sponsored
NME Builders LLC
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars2 Reviews
Industry Leading General Contractors in Franklin County, OH