SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
susansolo

Total Gym 11000 vs. Bowflex?

susansolo
22 years ago

I am 40 pounds into a 110 pound weight loss (via eating healthy and biking 20 miles per day), but now need to begin toning as I go. I am going to buy either the Total Gym 11000 or the Bowflex. Has anyone had any experience with both of them? Pros? Cons? My exercise bike was the best purchase I've ever made. I use it every single day and love it. I want the same to be true for my next piece of equipment! Feel free to email me directly. Thanks.

Comments (2)

• iRon
    22 years ago

Go to http://www.epinions.com and see what others say about both units.

Ron

• samrosario1060_gmail_com
    13 years ago

If I had to fill my home with excersise equipment... The Total Gym, the Bow Flex, and a couple of dumbells would be the only few pieces of equipment I would need in my home. With either one of these / you cannot go wrong. I have been through 2 total gyms.. Awsome equipment!!!!!!! All you need is personal commitment, dedication, and 20 minutes per day. I love the Total Gym -- I am 50 years old and have been using the Total Gym since I was 42..I have had 2 of them and I am now looking for a third;.. so this must say something about the Total Gym. I have never used a Bow Flex (couldn't afford one) but if I could... I would have had one without a doubt. From the first time I saw the Bow Flex on TV I knew it was a sculpture worth having.

Sponsored
Velero Deck Designs
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars3 Reviews
Loudoun County's Source for High-End Custom Decks & Outdoor Structures