Total gym (chuck norris and Christie Brinkley)

iloveexercise

Anyone have one of these? My husband and I are thinking of getting one but I'm not sure.Are they useful at helping to lose weight at all or just to build muscle?

I do aerobics 3-5 days a week,so I'm not worried about losing weight.I think my husband thinks the total gym is all he will have to do to lose weight though.

I dont care if he does either way,but he's been complaining he doesnt like his belly.

SaveComment3Like
Comments (3)
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
iloveexercise

Ok,nevermind.We bought one already.
I like it.It seems like it will help getting leaning instead of getting those big puffy muscles.

Save    
gemini40

Would you mind telling me just how much the Total gym they use in that commercial costs? I have seen them on QVC for a few hundred dollars but heard that the one they use in the commercials is much more expensive. I want one as well.

june

Save    
wheezegirl1_aol_com

want info and price of the total gym-thank you

Save    
Browse Gardening and Landscaping Stories on Houzz See all Stories
Fun Houzz 31 True Tales of Remodeling Gone Wild
Drugs, sex, excess — the home design industry is rife with stories that will blow your mind, or at least leave you scratching your head
Full Story
With over 25,000 man-hours of time spent in the field, Keda specializes in turning mundane property into a warm,... Read More
Michael Nash Design, Build & Homes is a remodeling company, focusing on complete kitchen, bathroom, basement &... Read More