Walk Away the Pounds #7 - 12/26 thru 12/31

kathyg7777

Hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas! Mine was great! I managed to really enjoy myself without overindulging. My weigh-in is Sunday but I would be willing to bet I either maintained or possibly lost a little. My son is having a couple of friends over today so while they are busy with their video games, I plan on working out. Will check in later.

SaveComment2Like
Comments (2)
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
kathyg7777

So much for working out while they're playing video games, LOL. Plus I ate right along with them: Taco Bell and pizza. I must have lost during the week because I managed to eat all that and at this morning's weigh-in, I stayed exactly the same as last week. BUT (and that's a big but, LOL), the holidays are over and now I am going to buckle down and really get a consistent workout program going. Before you know it, spring will be here and I plan on being at my goal weight by then!

Save    
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
wanda_illinois

Hi Kathy! Sounds like your having fun, lol!
I have made up my mind to wait until Jan 2nd to start my workout program. Too much going on right now. I also gained a couple pounds over the holidays, ....not good! I know, I can loose them, but....!
If I get a workout in before then, I will be sure to post it, trust me, lol! The grandkids are off this week, and I have plans to do stuff, so not sure working out is in the plans, lol! Wanda

Save    
Browse Gardening and Landscaping Stories on Houzz See all Stories
Bathroom Design 12 Designer Tips to Make a Small Bathroom Better
Ensure your small bathroom is comfortable, not cramped, by using every inch wisely
Full Story
Pets Garden Alert: 22 Plants to Keep Away From Pets
Avoid potential danger by keeping dogs and cats away from these landscaping and houseplant favorites
Full Story
Windows Photo Flip: 85 Window Seats for Whiling Away the Day
Grab a good book and settle in for a spell in one of these amazing window seats
Full Story