SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
hzdeleted_19709659

Daily Support - Mon 24/11 to Sun 30/11

User
15 years ago

Good Morning you sleepy heads!

Okay, I fess up - insomnia night. Too excited with new ideas and just could not shup my head up so I got up at 2:30 am. Now I feel like sleeping but it will only make me woozy all day. Not good if you are installing xmas trees and decorations, both indoors and out. I'm an idjut!

OOohhhh, oooooooouuuuuuuuuhhhhh - mmmmmmmmm - vanilla hazelnut coffee just brewed. Yum!

Well aside from being very busy with work, finally got furniture out of this house that is not mine or old stuff we no longer use. So there is now usable space again downstairs in the rec room for me to set up a breathable workspace for my crafts and sewing.

Been very busy brainstorming some new ventures for online selling, slowly working on a web page to upload once my new domain becomes officially certified and active. Going to do like many successful sellers do by having a blog related to my business ideas. Basically artisan work and crafts. Looking into preparing official registration of a trademark too so I can start building my brand. This is all the first step in a home based business for the future. It won't make mountains but if it can cover a bill or two every month that is a start.

Also going to call on Wed to book my outpatient class my shrink wants me to complete on cognitive thinking before we begin our sessions. This will take the better part of the winter for me, 3 days a week.

Mom's estate is starting to make some more progress and I continue to work on 'letting go' of my ill feelings towards my sister. It's not easy but I keep telling myself I can't fix her, don't take her behaviour personally and we are both suffering from mental illness (she doesn't admit it but I feel/see it). I have to focus on wishing her happiness. My friend told me I have permission to forgive myself and let go of these feelings. Stop beating myself up over past issues. That was 'yesterday'. So we communicate via registered mail for the estate as well as group email. I can't speak to her anymore - it hurts too much because we have grown so far apart into our own worlds.

So today's challenge will be to stay awake, keep cheerful and get on with things. I know I will collapse tonight but it will be a good rest after a good days work.

Gotta get that coffee!

Keep smiling everyone. I'm smiling with you.

(((((((((((((My friends))))))))))))))

Peggy

Comments (38)

Sponsored
NME Builders LLC
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars2 Reviews
Industry Leading Kitchen & Bath Remodelers in Franklin County, OH