rebounder or less expensive trampoline?

mar_cia

Can anyone tell me if the Rebounder is really better than the $20 trampolines I see lately that look the same? I have wanted one for a while and the $20 versions are tempting. Also, if any of you have one, does anyone have the front railing that attatches that you can hold on to? Seems for me that would makes sense...keep me from jumping off and hurting myself !!!

SaveComment1Like
Comments (1)
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
hedygs

I have an Urban Rebounder and I like it alot. The $20 ones are not very comfortable nor safe. If there is any way to test out the better rebounders I would do that. You will tell the difference. Even between the different higher end brands there is a difference in the bounce. By the way you can usually get a really good deal from HSN for the Urban Rebounder.

Save    
Browse Gardening and Landscaping Stories on Houzz See all Stories
My Houzz My Houzz: 1950s Rebound for a Cliff May House
Loving restoration brings a midcentury gem back to life and its owners to the kind of life they love
Full Story
Backyard Ideas How to Make a Pond
You can make an outdoor fish paradise of your own, for less than you might think. But you'll need this expert design wisdom
Full Story
Fall Gardening Garden Myths to Debunk as You Dig This Fall and Rest Over Winter
Termites hate wood mulch, don’t amend soil for trees, avoid gravel in planters — and more nuggets of garden wisdom
Full Story