SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
izzzzzy_gw

WANTED: plastic canvas binder patterns & other binder patterns

izzzzzy
19 years ago

hi I am trying to find the older patterns for mainly the plastic canvas craft that come in binders. I have found a few that belong to larger collections & I am trying to get as many more as I can to have the rest of the collections. there are some that are titled annie's & then there are also a few I have found that are done from the needlecraft shop & I was able to get some of them that are from a leisure arts binder & they all have the binder holes down the sides to keep them in their binders & you can just take them out & put them in a sheet protector if you want to take them with you for doctor's waiting room projects & such which we need to give us some more projects to do instead of doing the same over & over. Does anyone know how I can get lots of these kinds of patterns & also maybe other older plastic canvas pattern leaflets or books & patterns for barbie in plastic canvas, we have just started this plastic canvas & now we can not get enough. If so can you email me to let me know so I can find out how I can be able to get any that you have offered or how to trade for them. We do have some other older cross stitch, crochet & other kinds of patterns & lots of magazines that grandma does not do so much anymore if anyone is looking for any of those we might be able to help with.

Comment

Sponsored