SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
zzsladies

family reunion activities

zzsladies
15 years ago

our family gets together once a year for the annual reunion. there will be over 100+ people attending. this is our 4th year and we have chosen a new place (indoors & electricity). we are having growing pains though, and we need ideas and suggestions...

we want to do something other than get together eat and leave.

we are looking for things that we can do to to create memories and strengthen the family ties.

i have thought of collecting receipes to bind into a cookbook. the twist on this is that it must be one that is associated with a particular family member. E.X. grannys homemade soup. AND that the person submitting must tell a favorite memory about the person and or the reciepe.

we are looking to also have a horseshoe match, and a place for playing music and singing, and maybe bingo.

other than that,,,, i am out of ideas.....

what other things have you all done at family reunions that do not cost alot of money and is fun for a large group of people. also anyone with activities for little kids please feel free to chime in as well...

ideally there would be plenty of family members helping, BUT, reality is i think that there will be very few involved...

any help is greatly appreciated.

thanks

z

Comments (3)

Sponsored