SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
marie418

elliptiacal machines

Marie418
21 years ago

Does anyone have one of these? How do you like it? Would it be better than a trendmill or leslie sansones tapes?

Comments (3)

• weezerWV
    21 years ago

I have one and I use it quite a bit. It seems to me to be better exercise than a treadmill and MUCH less noise. On a treadmill I have trouble hearing anything but the motor. I do trainer one day and tapes another
    Have fun

• Chantel
    21 years ago

Me too, I love mine. I bought it off a personal party, the Proforma one by Sears. Love it! At first it was tough but now I can do 20 minutes at a time.
    I have used treadmills but I like the elliptical cuz it is easy on the joints.

Chantel

• Nike
    21 years ago

Yes the eliptical machines are definitely easier on the joints. I alternate using the eliptical machine one day and run on the treadmill on my other days. I use an anti-inflammatory on the days I run on the treadmill. I have to otherwise I'm dying on the treadmill. Every part from my knee down aches early into my runs. Ugh. Eliptical machines are a definite way to go. I have no choice being that I'm a natural runner and love running, so I'm always on the treadmill at the gym. Plus I'm training for the Marathon and that can't be done on no eliptical trainer. Too bad...

Sponsored