SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
neenee

Egyptian Theme Halloween Party

Jeane Gallo
15 years ago

On the way to the store on Saturday, we passed a yard sale with a mummy. We have an annual halloween party, so we turned around and bought it for $10. Usually, our costume party is just 'halloween' themed, but now that we have the mummy, I'm thinking about having an Egyptian themed one. We normally make our own costumes. Does anyone have any ideas for props, food, etc? It is for about 20-30 people, adults except for two girls (4 & 8). Do you think it would be too restrictive for the guests to come up with costumes? The guests are couples ages 30's to 'young acting' 70's. I'm thinking of making a sarcophagus from cardboard and a small pyramid for the table from styrofoam, but need other decor ideas as well. I also need help with the costumes for myself and hubby. I'm plus size, so the slinky cleopatra and belly dancer outfits won't do for me. I'm thinking he could a an archaeologist or a pharoh. I've looked on the web for ideas, but haven't been impressed with what I've found that I can make myself. Remember, it's never too early to start planning for Halloween!

Comments (3)

Sponsored
John Romans Construction
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars1 Review
Franklin County's Full Service, Turn-Key Construction & Design Company
More Discussions