SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
sbm321

Party favor idea for 50th b.day

Sueb20
13 years ago

DH turns 50 this summer, and I'm having a small party at a restaurant in June -- since we'll be away for his actual birthday, which is in August. We'll have about 20-25 people (keeping it small because he supposedly doesn't want a party, but he will love this) in a private dining room in a nice restaurant. I know I have a lot of time, but since I am in Obsessive Mode about this party right now, I figured I'd ask for some ideas. I'd like to have some kind of simple, maybe amusing, party favor at each place setting. If it's simple I could make it myself, or maybe you know of an online resource that has fun personalized party favors?

Also, I am not terribly creative with words, but I'd love to make a fun invitation and somehow incorporate the concept that we are having the party in June because we'll be traveling so much in July and August. (We'll be at our beach house for 3 weeks in August... DH thinks this is the extent of his "birthday celebration" and for him, that is enough because he absolutely loves being there, and has never taken 3 weeks off from work in his life!)

Any ideas??

I know I'm asking for a lot but you guys are always very creative! Thanks!

And PS my husband is much older than I am; just had to point that out.

PPS Okay, not much. Three years older.

Comments (11)

Sponsored
Kuhns Contracting, Inc.
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars26 Reviews
Central Ohio's Trusted Home Remodeler Specializing in Kitchens & Baths