SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
riverrat1

Goodies from Peppi, Annie and Linda

riverrat1
15 years ago

Last week I received some extra special goodies from some friends on the CF. I've been a little under the weather with having an Anterior Cervical Fusion with Dissection. Fancy smancy name for fixing a broken neck! I really feel good/better than I did before the surgery.

Linda (doucanoe) is our resident crafter that makes the most beautiful things. She made this card! It's just beautiful! I've recieved a very special angel she made from stain glass before. I'm not a crafter so I appreciate the patience and time that goes into such things.

{{gwi:1482795}}

Next came Peppi's surcie! I've never seen anything like this. I'm now doing my part of being green and thrifty at the same time. It's a ziplock/glad bag drier. You wash your bags out and hang them to dry on the rack! So cool. And of course the chocolate (already gone) Charles says thanks! But my favorite is the silver bell. I have been using to call my DH to do for me :-) At this present time I can't pick up any thing except a newspaper and a cup of coffee. Heck, I'm already board but it's fun to see him peeking around the corner after I ring the bell.

{{gwi:1482267}}

Next is a Apple wine from Annie and Elery. It has a bit of maple syrup in it. YUM! I put it in the back of the beverage fridge hoping no one else finds it. When I can cook again I have it with a special dessert and I'll be sure to post pics.

{{gwi:1482796}}

Thank you my friends for brightening my down time. I'll enjoy each and every thing. The pictues may be dark but I don't know how to lighten them. I hope you can se how generous our friends are. I think I may frame Lindas card and put it in my bathroom. The picture does not do it justice.

Comments (7)

Sponsored
Manifesto, Inc.
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars9 Reviews
Columbus OH Premier Interior Designer 2x Best of Houzz Winner!