SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
annie1992_gw

A surprise from Peppi

annie1992
15 years ago

Yes, I got a package in the mail from Peppi, she sent me an item that she said was supposed to come to Michigan with me for my wedding "party", but she got flooded in Illinois and didn't make it.

Although she mentioned it could be used as a mitten dryer, Elery, Ashley, Ashley's boyfriend Adam, Amanda, David and I all tried to think of uses for the device.

Amanda mentioned that I could hang my bras and pantyhose over it to dry, instead of over the shower rod, LOL. David thought perhaps very frugal people could reuse condoms, rinsing them out and hanging them to dry. (Ewwww...). Ashley thinks it could be used as a loom, but I didn't think so, so she sugggested maybe a wine rack. Huh???

Elery even tried using it, he thought it would make a good pasta drying rack, LOL:

{{gwi:1474223}}

I finally broke down and told them that the purpose for this particular device was to dry plastic bags, the sandwich or ziplock type, so they could be washed and reused. I even demonstrated:

{{gwi:1482265}}

Thank you, Peppi, you've provided a useful device, but also a very entertaining afternoon of suggestions for the use of it. (grin) I only mentioned the really printable ones.....

Annie

Comments (11)